Big Rons View

Guest intercity0wl

As stated on a different thread. Big Ron is promoting his 'An Evening with' event at Hillsborough alongside Hirsty. He is hardly going to say anything other than nice things before, is he?

I'm sure at his next 'An evening with' event at Villa Park - he will state that Villa fans are the best in the world and that whoever the current Villa boss is at the time - is the best man for the job.

Not a dig at Big Ron - the greatest ever Owls boss in my opinion - just adding a bit of perspective to the article.....

Guest lamort

'An Evening with' ...

Was considering that until I saw it's £70 a ticket!!!!

Events with John Sheridan/David Hirst/Chris Waddle/Imre Varadi/Mel Sterland I've booked for recently at Wortley have all been £35/40 with a three course meal in a decent restaurant - £70 is just taking the wee wee!

Edited by lamort

Events with John Sheridan/David Hirst/Chris Waddle/Imre Varadi/Mel Sterland I've booked for recently at Wortley have all been £35/40 with a three course meal in a decent restaurant - £70 is just taking the wee wee!

its to pay for his chauffeur, you know he doesnt like long distances.

Guest lamort

Maybe we could do an Owlstalk version:

AN EVENING WITH BIG GUNS

includes three course meal (chips, peas and gravy) £95! (Neil has to take his cut!)

Edited by lamort

As stated on a different thread. Big Ron is promoting his 'An Evening with' event at Hillsborough alongside Hirsty. He is hardly going to say anything other than nice things before, is he?

I'm sure at his next 'An evening with' event at Villa Park - he will state that Villa fans are the best in the world and that whoever the current Villa boss is at the time - is the best man for the job.

Not a dig at Big Ron - the greatest ever Owls boss in my opinion - just adding a bit of perspective to the article.....

Not even close

I always had a deep rooted feeling that Irish girls were the biggest bunch of moaning lobbers around, but im starting more to think its Owls fans. Although vocal and supportive at times the overall vibe is always panic, regret and depression. Just for once it would be nice to provide the atmosphere where young talent can be nurtured rather than destoryed with constant abuse and cutting from the stands.

Guest lamort

I always had a deep rooted feeling that Irish girls were the biggest bunch of moaning lobbers...

So, you got dumped by an Irish girl .... chill! :wub:

Guest intercity0wl

Thanks for that info, saves me the trouble of even thinking about attending this one, but i expect there are many who will, puts paying 18 quid for a match ticket seem lke peanuts in comparison.