A lifetime BAN!?

Difficult to impose though. Many years ago a mate of mine was arrested at Peterborough and was served with a life time ban I know for a fact he still went to games a few months after

I think it's quite right for the club to come down like a tonne of bricks on anyone who invades the pitch. Whether he did it for a laugh or not, it's illegal.

When you pull on your shirt and scarf, you become an ambassador for the club, and you're carrying our reputation with you. You've got a duty to behave like a human being. I've gone up and down the country for away games, and the home fans are usually very happy to have us - they like the fact we bring a good crowd and a good atmosphere, and I usually feel welcome turning up at other teams' grounds. I'd hate it if we got a reputation for being the sort of team that causes trouble.

Having said that, people who make mistakes can change. A lifetime ban might be a good starting point, but if someone can show the club that they're genuinely sorry and have changed their attitude, I think it might be appropriate to lift the ban at some point in the future.

WELL F**********CK ME .

There was 11 that ran on the pitch at bury from sheffield on tue, and I bet they dont get banned.

one rule for one and all that springs to mind.

WELL F**********CK ME .

There was 11 that ran on the pitch at bury from sheffield on tue, and I bet they dont get banned.

Did they actually get on the pitch? Looked to me like they'd just got into the area between the stand and the back of the goal.

WELL F**********CK ME .

Did they actually get on the pitch? Looked to me like they'd just got into the area between the stand and the back of the goal.

its still part of the pitch should ban the lot