Mandaric and Aldridge

Guest bartos

Guest bartos

Stop f4ckin about and get Megson the players he needs and wants and not your alternatives either

Apparently we've gotta ship out first now, why?

What is goin on? Surely we are not stretched to budget already

Stop f4ckin about and get Megson the players he needs and wants and not your alternatives either

Apparently we've gotta ship out first now, why?

What is goin on? Surely we are not stretched to budget already

I've asked the question already, but no-one has answered.

Do you think Bury's team contains better players? Or is it down to the way those players were organised/way they passed round us while we just hoofed it back to them

Do you think Bury's team contains better players? Or is it down to the way those players were organised/way they passed round us while we just hoofed it back to them

I agree to an extent but playing for Bury does not carry the same weight of expectation week in and week out that playing for Wednesday does. That said, good point well made as there is no excuse for hoofball and we have been guilty of this for years and someone must take responsibility and agree that conceding possession so easily does not help us win games.

I dont give a feck what we have to do,we are clearly short of 3 players (2 strikers and a winger),till this is addressed we wont be going anywhere so its up to Milan to put his money where his mouth is and bring the said players in like rumbleing yesterday.

Guest bartos

Sweeney is head and shoulders above anything we've got

How the f4ck did they end up wi him?

Guest foreverSWFC

Splash the cash is not the answer. With the right training and game plan the team we have now should wee wee this league.

For the last 2 years, teams with smaller (much smaller) budgets have ripped the wee wee out of us. Why cant we want to win and play football like them?

At the same time though, the lack of creativity in the squad is clear, its been neglected and if we are skint then they should say so, rather than all the chest thumping in the press all summer.

Splash the cash is not the answer. With the right training and game plan the team we have now should wee wee this league.

Where the f**k are you looking,it might have escaped your notice but we have 2 right wingers one is like two old people having sex (slow and painful) the other cant get his lazy arse off the treatment table.We have no left winger and two strikers and i use the term strikers looser that Jordan's underwear.We are crying out for a pacey left winger and to strikers who can score goal,you can train from now till kingdom come but without 3 players we aint going anywhere fast,as for wee wee the league,we are currently the biggest wee wee take in the league.

Edited by Blue and white

Where the f**k are you looking,it might have escaped your notice but we have 2 right wingers one is like two old people having sex (slow and painful) the other cant get his lazy arse off the treatment table.We have no left winger and two strikers and i use the term strikers looser that Jordan's underwear.We are crying out for a pacey left winger and to strikers who can score goal,you can train from now till kingdom come but without 3 players we aint going anywhere fast,as for wee wee the league,we are currently the biggest wee wee take in the league.

What a stupid, baseless thing to say.

This is probably a massive over-reaction, I know we've only played three games........

But have the other 15 teams above us outspent us or something? Bury apparently outfought us, outplayed us, and created chances. I don't remember them spending big

They out played us because we had half a team on the field,for the good they were we may as well had no strikers on the pitch and the wingers aren't much better.

This is probably a massive over-reaction, I know we've only played three games........

But have the other 15 teams above us outspent us or something? Bury apparently outfought us, outplayed us, and created chances. I don't remember them spending big

I'm talking about the bigger picture not just the current situation - the entire season. Charlton have spent big and I would be very surprised if they didn't finish champions.

The teams that play us always seem to be able to stretch us and get in behind. Some of it is them raising their game, which we should be used to by now, but we always need to change our team so drastically (must be over 20 players in 2 seasons now) that there is never enough resources to address problems.

Last season we neglected CM, we now have signed these players but bypass midfield because we have no outlets without JJ and no decent or fit strikers. It was staring us in the face during the summer and I think we quibbled a bit too much over prices. We are still a workmanlike side with absolutely no flair.

This team is also under so much more pressure already than probably any other team in the division.