Bury Pre Match Pub

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

Went a couple of years back to watch a game at Gigg lane and went in this one so ill probably do the same again, has decent food also if i remember right, although i would suggest its a little bit (not alot though) further than 300 yards from the ground.

The Swan & Cemetery; 406, Manchester Road, BL9 9NS.

Popular with away fans, it's not a long walk from the ground, approx. 300 yards, and open from noon.

A Thwaites pub, where the brewery may be in decline but there's enough to be had here.

Large car park, footy on tv, special matchday menus!

Also a word of warning for those who have not been impressed with the Products on Offer, and prices being charged by Catering Firm Lindleys inside Hillsborough this season, the very same firm are also the caterers at Gigg lane

Went a couple of years back to watch a game at Gigg lane and went in this one so ill probably do the same again, has decent food also if i remember right, although i would suggest its a little bit (not alot though) further than 300 yards from the ground.

The Swan & Cemetery; 406, Manchester Road, BL9 9NS.

Popular with away fans, it's not a long walk from the ground, approx. 300 yards, and open from noon.

A Thwaites pub, where the brewery may be in decline but there's enough to be had here.

Large car park, footy on tv, special matchday menus!

Also a word of warning for those who have not been impressed with the Products on Offer, and prices being charged by Catering Firm Lindleys inside Hillsborough this season, the very same firm are also the caterers at Gigg lane

F***************ck that then I'm not going :smile:

Guest jerence

I'll second that! The Swan and Cem is where I'll be going, a stones throw from my work. Been waiting for this fixture for years!! Don't bother going to the Staff of Life, although closer to ground, it's not a patch on the Swan.