Megsons keeper dilemma

Guest OwlertonG

To drop ROD or not? I think he did enough to keep his place tonight.

ROD has always proved he worth and I agree should be number 1...

I agree that Weaver shouldn't lose his spot in the team but I have to say, I don't know why but I feel more confident that we won't conceed with R'OD in goal as apposed to Weaver.

Weaver doesn't like getting pass-backs and can be vulnerable from distance (as shown last season).

Guest wednesday_lass

Isn't it great that we're moaning about which of our two brilliant keepers should be number 1?

I love this season already :)

Edited by wednesday_lass

ROD's clearly our GK of the future. Very impressed with him again tonight, as I have been since he came onto the scene last season. I was confident he could make a penalty-shootout winnings save and he did.

We should have a very good GK on our hands for many years to come. For now Weaver's still the no1 though, just hope we find a way to get O'Donnell enough games. Looks like he's gonna be in for all the cup games this season at least!

Guest owl9257

Nicky Weaver is Sheffield Wednesday's number one and deservedly so!

End of!

O'Donnell is a far better keeper and prospect.

Guest Saturday Owl

Weaver is our number one, but there's no doubt that ROD is a quality young goalkeeper. Fantastic competition for Nicky and pushing O'Donnell for that #1 spot will only make him better. Was very good tonight, that save in the last 5 minutes was fantastic, keep up the good work Richard! Maybe send Jameson out on loan for the season too?