The new loaner will trouble league 1 defences

Guest wednesday_1987

Guest wednesday_1987

He's obviously going to be rusty now and will improve as the season goes on but with him and jj in the squad we can force defences back allowing space for Madine and cog to get the ball into feet. Good signing on 1st glance, well done again megson.

Guest TonyOwl88

I've been happy so far. Looks decent... shame he's not playing as a striker in a way though... but maybe the left wing is in need of filling so idk.

Guest briggowl93

looks lively with the ball at his feet, him and JJ on opposing wings will definatley cause problems for defences in this league and he will only improve in the 1st team squad

Megson obviously wanted to play him on the wing tonight to see if he was up to playing that position against Bournemouth.

He looked lively but didn't get enough time on the ball as our passing was woeful

Guest OwlertonG

I've been impressed with him so far! Looked very lively.

I agree... he could be better than EE and if fit and given time... as good as JJ or even Songo'o

Guest Bigals

I must have watched a completly different game.

me too

he was rubbish

almost as bad as Jones

me too

he was rubbish

almost as bad as Jones

He signed today FFS,,,and he wasn't rubbish,give the kid a break you tailface,,,,jeeeez,,,,thrown into a team he'd only just met never mind played along side,he coped quite well IMO,,(,for what it's worth),,,,,,I can see this lad being a handful in this league,,

He signed today FFS,,,and he wasn't rubbish,give the kid a break you tailface,,,,jeeeez,,,,thrown into a team he'd only just met never mind played along side,he coped quite well IMO,,(,for what it's worth),,,,,,I can see this lad being a handful in this league,,

Tbh its quite embarrassing sharing the same club of some of these moronic fans,like you said he signed today and he`s thrown straight into a team consisting of 10 changes,it beggars believe what some fans want.

he was good in the first 15mins, showed some good touches but after that i thought he dissapeared

his real age is probably 53 so thats not too bad :smile:

he has been playing in the nigerian league though which i imagine is radically different, he needs to be given a few months before we judge