O'Grady Goals

Guest UTO90

the majority of his goals on that video are good finishes. I like how he can finish just as well with either foot. very powerful also

He looks very strong and composed in the 18yd box, and although this video doesn't show his misses, he seems to be able to finish well with both feet.

I hope we play him up front, as he looks like an ideal replacement for Madine to me.

The goals seem better as the video goes on, he should improve more in our team. Can't remember any headers in there for a tall lad

As opposed to the Cody McDonald video on the same page, he seems to score a few with his head!

Edited by sagoth66

I've only watched the first two minutes of that, but looks good. Okay so to be fair he is given far to much time by defenders but I love the fact that he takes the ball first time with either foot and that a few of those seem to come from chasing seemingly lost causes... he also seems to like scoring against Bournmouth!

Guest wednesday_1987

scored 22 for them when they were top of the league and 9 when they were mid-table and he was on the wing. That will do for me.

Edited by wednesday_1987

Guest SpiderBoy

Looks good to me. Can score the simple tap ins, a few longer range ones and a lot of follow ups. How many times have we hit the post and there has been no one there to take advantage.

Some of the close range efforts COD looks a lot bigger unit and wont get knocked off the ball easily

Nice one Meggo, Milan and Aldridge!