Faith restored?

Having read the way we have blown Rochdale out of the water to get O'Grady just wondered if this has restored the faith that seemed to be fading a little in Mandaric and his approach in the transfer market?

Do people now think a deal for Mellor or ALF (or maybe even Koumas?) can still be done or have those boats sailed?

Has Mandaric hung around too long or has he been playing a canny game?

I vote canny game!

Edited by RUMBELOWS91

Agreed fella,I count my self as one of the number of fans who were becoming frustrated by the lack of signings but faith has been restored.MM has played a beauty and im looking forward to the next couple of signings.Wouldn't rule anyone out,not even Koumas.

In Milan we trust and i for one were stupid to doubt. :blush:

Guest Saturday Owl

As I've said before Milan is playing a game with the other clubs, it is frustrating to us but in the end it works and it saves the club money. Milan knows what he's doing, he wouldn't have sold Pompey and Leicester for big money if he didn't.

Patience

I've being saying it all summer.

Milan will not allow us to sit in this division eating into his millions. That means we spend. It's all about the right quality at the right prices on the right wages that fit into our budgets and the new rules coming in.

Negotiations for transfers, especially on wanted players take time and patience from those doing the deals. We should stay patient too and leave it to the proven experts, with proven successes in the game to do the deals.

More will come too.

I'm excited to see who else will come in now. I've got a very good feeling Mellor will be in before the end of August.

Milan is a canny old fox, we MUST trust him. I certainly do.

We have one of the best management teams around with loads of experience. The club has never been in better hands than it is now. Chairman, CEO and Manager working together. 2 or even 3 more signings to come before the end of the month. All the signings so far have been class.....the next 2 or 3 are bound to be too

Having read the way we have blown Rochdale out of the water to get O'Grady just wondered if this has restored the faith that seemed to be fading a little in Mandaric and his approach in the transfer market?

Do people now think a deal for Mellor or ALF (or maybe even Koumas?) can still be done or have those boats sailed?

I vote canny game!

Funny you should say because when I spoke to Koumas in KFC recently...............

I vote canny game!

I think personally he is good at playing the waiting game, and very persistant(as he did when buying s.w.f.c).

He is a good business man throughout, he gets what he wants, and knows the right people to work with.

MM is the right man for us believe!! :smile:

Edited by w.owl

Milan certainly knows how to play the game. He is in this for big stakes (get us to the premier and he cab sell for c 100 million) and knows exactly how and when to move. Most of the clubs we are dealing with are not run by men with such calibre and tenacity. For these reasons I believe that he will land most (if not all) of the players remaining on GM's shopping list.