Well done Clinton

There you are Clinton when you listen to "THE MADOWL " you get a standing ovation as you leave the pitch.

No temper tantrums. No blaming team-mates. No throwing your arms in the air when things don't go your way.

All in all a very good shift from CLINT. Worked hard for the team. Very refreshing.

Come on now Clinton you just need to "CHILLAX" in front of goal and the goals will flow.

When they build the Clinton Morrison Wall. The first brick will be "MADOWLS".

Guest Big Guns

There you are Clinton when you listen to "THE MADOWL " you get a standing ovation as you leave the pitch.

No temper tantrums. No blaming team-mates. No throwing your arms in the air when things don't go your way.

All in all a very good shift from CLINT. Worked hard for the team. Very refreshing.

Come on now Clinton you just need to "CHILLAX" in front of goal and the goals will flow.

oi madowl are you a fatty with a bold head think i saw you walkin past white horse saturday b4 match

Guest Stereophonics

Played well on Saturday. Really wish he could have scored. If he plays like that the goals will come again for him.

I can't think of one time when he gave the ball away in the entire game.

I think everyone loved it when he was chasing down the Rochdale back 4, putting then under pressure.

You keep that up, us supporters will keep giving you that encouragement.

A very pleasing hard working professional performance.

The goals will come- I am sure of that.

Edited by Shifty Powers

He worked really hard on Saturday running across their back line and closing the ball down, obviously its goals we want from him, but it shows that when maybe the ball is not running for him, and and chances are scarce he can still play a part in the team, which to be fair to him..i thought he did...keep it going Clinton

I can't think of one time when he gave the ball away in the entire game.

I think everyone loved it when he was chasing down the Rochdale back 4, putting then under pressure.

You keep that up, us supporters will keep giving you that encouragement.

A very pleasing hard working professional performance.

The goals will come- I am sure of that.

Top Post. Credit where its due and Clinton does read Owls Talk so I'm sure this will make him feel good. You now have to keep it up Clinton and yes the goals will soon start to go in. Showing this kind of spirit and the fans will give you fanatstic support.

Hard working performance from Clinton. The type that the majority of Wednesday fans want to see. Chasing the ball down, putting the oppositions defence under pressure and keeping it up as well. If he carries on like this then i'm sure the goals will follow. I hope he keeps it up, if he does he could be a real handful in this league and he could turn out to be the player we all thought we were getting when he signed.

I'm trying not to get too carried away though, its only the first game but I was really pleased after the game on Saturday by the entire teams performance.

Guest Number9

Seems he is pleasing a lot of people already without scoring. Just a matter of time till the goals come for him I say

Probably his best all round performance for us so far. Run his fookin' balls off. Did a vital job for our team very well indeed.

I hope he can bag one either against Blackpool, Bournemouth or Bury (or even all three :biggrin:) and it will hopefully give him that extra boost.

Keep it up Clinton (if you're reading)

Guest Big Guns

Err ........... I'm 6 stone wet thru. An affro rather than a "bold"?? head. Oh and "THE MADOWL" never walks past any watering hole.

That's me wrong then I wonder who that fatty with mad owl on the back of his shirt was then...

I went to the match and personally i thought clinton was a different player than what we saw last season. He closed down rochdale's back four which put them under pressure ultimately leading to us gaining possesion. Even though clinton looks much better i still think that we cant rely on him as i dont think he will get many goals this season and looks past his best but he should be used as a backup striker to when the injuries come to our main strikers (when we get some). I hope i am wrong about clinton and he bags 20+ goals and never flaps his arms again :)

Maybe at other clubs he has not had fans on his back before. I'm sure he now realises us Wednesdayites will not stand for Prima Donnas. Sheer effort and a "die for the cause" attitude is actually enough to keep fans off their backs.

Take Sedge for instance ....... absolute commitment on Saturday ...... he is starting to win the fans over by actually busting a gut.

Note to other players who may well fall into the range of the boo boys ........ take heed ....... All we want is passion and commitment while WE are paying your wages.

You never know you may even enjoy becoming Wednesday heroes. It's time we had a team we can be proud of. In my opinion after only one match, "THE MADOWL" believes we have the players to become "HEROES" With guidance from the man who lives and breathes "SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY" just like us.

Only a flipping dumpling refers to themself by 3rd person, owls66 would never be so gay.

Guest Darkus Owlus

Clinton Morrison, is probably the biggest name in the league, he shouldn't forget that. No one will fancy marking him.

He'd benefit from a creative winger, but I'm sure MM and GM are working very hard on that.

I said it last season and I'll say it again, once midfield is complete he'll score goals. He's a goalscorer.

Guest Big Guns

"THE MADOWL" laughs out loud........ very good "OWLS66" , you've tickled "THE MADOWL"

Madowl47, owls66 asteneer 1840 summat wot do all the numbers mean