The Football League Show

Have any of you got any experience of watching BBC iPlayer abroad? I know there's suggestions how to do it on Google (although I'm very unsure which if any to trust) but I'm wondering if any exiled Wednesdayites have any advice with this? 'Go back to the UK' is not helpful!

Wishing I could be there for the game and it's hard missing it, so if anyone can help it would make missing the start of the season that bit easier!

Have any of you got any experience of watching BBC iPlayer abroad? I know there's suggestions how to do it on Google (although I'm very unsure which if any to trust) but I'm wondering if any exiled Wednesdayites have any advice with this? 'Go back to the UK' is not helpful!

Wishing I could be there for the game and it's hard missing it, so if anyone can help it would make missing the start of the season that bit easier!

I'm subscribed to "My Private Network" which switches to a UK IP when you need it.

Fiver a month and ALWAYS works.

There are some free ones out there and someone on here as posted them previously.

I'm subscribed to "My Private Network" which switches to a UK IP when you need it.

Fiver a month and ALWAYS works.

There are some free ones out there and someone on here as posted them previously.

Are you locked into it or could I subscribe for say this month and next and then unsubscribe?

Any other free ones that people recommend?

I'm sure Prutton (and Jones') goal will make their way onto YouTube but I really want to stay up-to-date with all from the other leagues.