Sheffield Wednesday Vs Rochdale

I'm at my mates new place in upstate new York. He's bought a massive barn with a sound system that you can literally hear half a mile away. I've just woke a lot of hungover blokes up with the Wednesday game rumbleing blasting out. They are not happy

I managed to arrange the weather here in France...raining...damn shame I have to sit inside and listen to the match on Player....tut.... :-)

Can we just confirm that you know where you are in France and are not in fact lost?

Guest owlinlincs

I'm at my mates new place in upstate new York. He's bought a massive barn with a sound system that you can literally hear half a mile away. I've just woke a lot of hungover blokes up with the Wednesday game rumbleing blasting out. They are not happy

Sounds like you need to educate them lol lol

Heh - they'll be the Buffalo chapter of the Owls Exiles by the time the Wednesday MAGIC works through their hangovers...

It was weeing it down in Paris when we passed through on Thursday despite being bright and sunny in Manchester. I was well happy with that. Has it been raining ever since?

...nope...just rain here today on the island...been lovely, sunny and warm....looking forward to the sun returning tomorrow to either welcome in a victory or chase away the poor opening day :-)