Things getting a little worrying

Guest Owl30

Guest Owl30

I'm probably going to get a bit of stick for this but i think it needs bringing up.

I recently went to the club shop to purchase a new home shirt and there were hardly any shirts available for adults, no kid's ones and no ladies types either.

Not only that but there was nothing at all for women full stop, the shop looks run down, the place just looks like it hasn't had much money spent on either stock or being cleaned.

Add to that the story tonight about there being no betting outlets in the ground for tomorrows game, the food being changed and the little things that are coming to light regarding little money saving ploys from the club.

I can remember many many Foxes fans saying don't get too over hyped about Manderic taking over as he will cut the cloth accordingly.

In my eyes he is doing what these fans mentioned and honestly think we are not much more better off than last season when it comes to the players we have gained and lost.

I do think Manderic could do a little more regarding the colour of his money, we are now sat with 2 known strikers, that doesn't strike me as though we know the full truth as to what has happened at Hillsborough.

I'm probably going to get a bit of stick for this but i think it needs bringing up.

I recently went to the club shop to purchase a new home shirt and there were hardly any shirts available for adults, no kid's ones and no ladies types either.

Not only that but there was nothing at all for women full stop, the shop looks run down, the place just looks like it hasn't had much money spent on either stock or being cleaned.

Add to that the story tonight about there being no betting outlets in the ground for tomorrows game, the food being changed and the little things that are coming to light regarding little money saving ploys from the club.

I can remember many many Foxes fans saying don't get too over hyped about Manderic taking over as he will cut the cloth accordingly.

In my eyes he is doing what these fans mentioned and honestly think we are not much more better off than last season when it comes to the players we have gained and lost.

I do think Manderic could do a little more regarding the colour of his money, we are now sat with 2 known strikers, that doesn't strike me as though we know the full truth as to what has happened at Hillsborough.

You know your on a hiding to nothing for daring to question MM but i do believe there is a lot of truth in what you are saying.Something isnt right.

Guest 03 owl

You know your on a hiding to nothing for daring to question MM but i do believe there is a lot of truth in what you are saying.Something isnt right.

Right so you think Semedo, Prutton, Bennett, Batth and Jone's ( captain) are worse signings Get a grip on reality some of you please :biggrin: .

Right so you think Semedo, Prutton, Bennett, Batth and Jone's ( captain) are worse signings Get a grip on reality some of you please :biggrin: .

Would you kindly point out were i've said they are worse signings.I've simply said something isnt right and it isnt,we were lead to believe we would have a team to compete this season and on the day of the first game,we are still 4 players short which isnt good enough. There is nothing wrong with the 5 who have come in.

Guest 03 owl

Did you say you Agreed with his post.

quote: In my eyes he is doing what these fans mentioned and honestly think we are not much more better off than last season when it comes to the players we have gained and lost.

[i recently went to the club shop to purchase a new home shirt and there were hardly any shirts available for adults, no kid's ones and no ladies types either.

In my eyes he is doing what these fans mentioned.

Thats what i agree with mate.

Guest 03 owl

Fair doe's pal no probs, but on the off chance have you seen the global stock market plummeting today for the fear of a second recession due to the US and Euro Markets.

There are and i'm glad in some way's that he will be stringent in these economical time's :biggrin: .

( Like we all will be to feed our family )

Guest 03 owl

Very true mate but a couple of strikers and a winger wouldn't have gone a miss.

Yeah it will happen, 3 bid's are in pal and i'm pretty confident that all is not lost, we will be right up there once we get these 3/4 players in.

And Megson's special surprise Tomorrow :biggrin: .

Guest Saturday Owl

Yeah it will happen, 3 bid's are in pal and i'm pretty confident that all is not lost, we will be right up there once we get these 3/4 players in.

And Megson's special surprise Tomorrow :biggrin: .

What does he mean by a surprise?

I don't think we should forget we were nearly finished as a club 6 months ago

Even if you don't agree that we're better off with the players we've brought in this season (which would be mental, as the current unfinished squad would never finish as close to relegation as we did last year), how can you sidestep the fact that we're effectively £25m+ richer thanks to Mandaric, as we now have no debts to pay back?

We may be sitting here now not having a club. People forget that we had winding up petitions last season. I'd sooner have a mid table or play off League One side, than no side at all. Also the foundations are set for the long term rise of our club.

We'll get there mate. Chin up. lol

Guest intercity0wl

I used to like the the Pork sarni,s so will miss them, and yes i would like to be able to buy a couple more shirts for Family Members today but carn't but aint really worried about eithe, as for having a bet, the firm currently provoding that service at S6 at the moment are gash, which i imagine a man like MM quicly picked up on, but that doesn't affect me as i bet online anyway..

What makes your post slightly disturbing is that you honestly think a squad that has recruted, Bennett, Semedo, Prutton Jones and Batth untill January is not much better off than last season, a strange viewpoint indeed

I for one am quite happy not to know the full truth of what is happening at Hillsborough, as long as the end result is the same as its been since MM came in , namely adding that little bit more quality and professionalism to the club, both on and off thr field.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Good god, no shirts....

OK why is this BAD news..

two reasons for the possible lack of shirts...

1. there is an issue with the sponsors badge and so it is taking time to source a better one that doesnt crack up in the wash

or

2. the popularity of the shirts has suprised and exceeded forecasts and so there is a lead time in restocking the shirt.

either reason is valid and needs a time to sort out...

I don't get how people read such negative poo as the OP into one or two situations... you must really be FUN people to have a pint with....

you really have no idea of business..

I dispair reading some comments on here....