Expectations

Lots of differing expectations amongst the fans it seems.

Which is you:

1- thought we'd be spending over £1m on individual players

2- thought we'd be paying fees and wages for several big players from higher leagues

3- thought we'd be at least the most active in our division with arguably the best squad

4- thought we'd run a tight ship to ensure we don't run at a loss

Expected a decent recruitment drive with good young players joining a club who were looking to progress.A sensible balanced squad with options.So far we have a weak squad with no options wonderful.

Expected a load of gonads from you...wasn't disappointed

HA ha honestly most of you have been fed that much s##t for so long you that you now enjoy it.Some off us actually don't believe the hype or take the s##t about a promotion challenge this squad is still very weak in fact it is'nt any improvement on the last day of last season really so unless yes 4 new players at least come in and some go out wednesday fans are in for a torrid and dour few months AGAIN.

The squad that played for us on the last day of last season would have been eaten for breakfast by Stoke City.

HA ha honestly most of you have been fed that much s##t for so long you that you now enjoy it.Some off us actually don't believe the hype or take the s##t about a promotion challenge this squad is still very weak in fact it is'nt any improvement on the last day of last season really so unless yes 4 new players at least come in and some go out wednesday fans are in for a torrid and dour few months AGAIN.

Before you continue to be a morbid, miserable git will you at least wait until the transfer window closes?

We are VERY close to having a squad more than amicable of reaching the automatic promotions spots....at least. GM has had to ship out all the poo Irvine bought in, and has vastly improved our playing staff. For example; Semedo and Prutton, in my eyes, have all the hallmarks of the best central midfield partnership we've had in a long time.

We all know what needs improving - the final third. But seriously, give it a rest. GM WILL get in the players he wants, and then when he does, your tune (and others) will soon change.

It really does begger belief some one of the knee-jerk reactions people spout on here. Several months ago we didn't even nearly have a team to support, let alone a chuffing strike force to moan about. If we were approaching the end of the transfer window in January then yes; maybe the currenty type of reaction would be expected - BUT WE HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED THE SEASON YET....AND WE'RE IN AUGUST.

How about less moaning, and a bit more support for the lads - starting with every fecker getting down to S6 tomorrow, head to toe in blue and white, cheering on OUR team to an opening day 3 points.

the 2011/12 season will be a GOOD season for Wednesdayites - mark my words.

Guest York Owl

Which is you:

2- thought we'd be paying fees and wages for several big players from higher leagues

3- thought we'd be at least the most active in our division with arguably the best squad

5- Hoping for a least something to get exited and optimistic about but deep down expect the same old kick in the nuts !

Guest bigblue

5 - as per Fedor's suggestion

We're gonna win the league by a country mile - mark my words!!!!

yes I've had a couple :o)

Guest Owl30

Poor transfer window considering we have an owner who has millions and millions of pounds, mid table, maybe play offs if we hope Manderic pays up when we panic.

Guest 03 owl

Poor transfer window considering we have an owner who has millions and millions of pounds, mid table, maybe play offs if we hope Manderic pays up when we panic.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :biggrin:

So Bringing in 5 Quality players? i'm not going to break them down in qualities to what they have replaced, also 3 Bids are out on the Table, Things do take time players agent's club's and then the Negotiation's , to get the best deal for Every1.

( The Classic Last season was Wayne Rooney ).

Which is you:

5. Lulling everyone into a false sense of security by not seeming to change much whilst cunningly bonding the team into a close nit fighting body that will not only clinch automatic promotion but will also give those bumhole lane snorters two right good hidings into the bargain!

before the transfers i expected automatic promotion at least because i thought we'd have completely covered all needs for improvements before today and brought in a significant amount of quality aswell as getting rid of dead wood, we have done most of this apart from the covered all areas of weakness bit.

Now the season is about to start i still expect play offs atleast

If it gets to the end of the transfer market and we still dont make no more improvements then i expect us to be mid table due to the fact we are desperate for a goal scorer and a winger,

If you go on the likes of Leeds and Notts For who took 3 years to get out of league 1 ,then you just cannot see us going up this season.2012/13 would be the more likely season that we will return to the championship.i just hope that iam completely wrong.

I expect we'll be organised, very committed, tough to beat with some bits of gamemanship thrown in.

I expect we'll be okay as long as we don't suffer injuries/suspensions - if/when we add strikers and perhaps some better quaity on width then we'll be one of the best teams in the division

I honestly reckon when we get going we'll be up there

Much better overall shape than a year ago