Arsenal Loanee

Guest steve007

Guest steve007

For me a panic loan i have heard mixed reveiws on the player on the one hand quick but on the other hand can't finish a pointless signing as we already have two bigish strikers in madine and morrison who can't finish. Alf would be by far a better bet but the fee seems to be putting an end to that so tomorrow would see madine and afobe up front for me two simalar players dosn't work and with the strikers we have at the moment we need the midfielders to weigh in with a few goals.

Morrison can't fly either but he still keeps flapping his arms around in an effort to be the first human bird. Players do not get taken on at Arsenal if they are not good players and from the reports about this lad, he should be more than capable in this league. I agree about ALF would like to see him here too but don't think Afobe would be a panic loan at all.

For me a panic loan i have heard mixed reveiws on the player on the one hand quick but on the other hand can't finish a pointless signing as we already have two bigish strikers in madine and morrison who can't finish. Alf would be by far a better bet but the fee seems to be putting an end to that so tomorrow would see madine and afobe up front for me two simalar players dosn't work and with the strikers we have at the moment we need the midfielders to weigh in with a few goals.

slap yourself.

Because the most sensible place to post this would not have been in the Benik Afobe thread would it?

FFS.

Guest TonyOwl88

Afobe and Madine similar? :S

Afobe isn't a big target man.

Agreed... and how does CM count as a big striker?

Isn't the problem up front the fact that there is no penetration? Would pace not help that?

To be fair, I thought the lad did well against us.

Morrison can't fly either but he still keeps flapping his arms around in an effort to be the first human bird. Players do not get taken on at Arsenal if they are not good players and from the reports about this lad, he should be more than capable in this league. I agree about ALF would like to see him here too but don't think Afobe would be a panic loan at all.

Are you old enough to remember Christopher Wreh....?? If so, you'll see that comment holds no substance!! lol

I cant comment on this kid cos i've seen him play, i've actually never heard of him.

Are you old enough to remember Christopher Wreh....?? If so, you'll see that comment holds no substance!! lol

I cant comment on this kid cos i've never seen him play, i've actually never heard of him.