a message to you mandy

Guest Saturday Owl

Are you serious? You are one ungrateful ********.....

As for strikers they'll be coming in over the next week, ALF is one which we've gone back in for and the Mellor deal isn't dead yet.

He's clearly using businessman tactics to save the club money. Why can't certain people see this? :mad:

Guest highamowl

I just asked him and he hadn't thought about that. He says thank you for the advice as he knew something was wrong and wasn't quite sure what

Guest clipper6728

Are you serious? You are one ungrateful ********.....

As for strikers they'll be coming in over the next week, ALF is one which we've gone back in for and the Mellor deal isn't dead yet.

He's clearly using businessman tactics to save the club money. Why can't certain people see this? :mad:

here here

Guest Big Guns

If the stumbling block over mellor is only a grand a week I don't see how we can afford not to give it him ,I've recently given an employee a 50 pound a week pay rise to keep hold of him cos I couldn't afford to lose him

If the stumbling block over mellor is only a grand a week I don't see how we can afford not to give it him ,I've recently given an employee a 50 pound a week pay rise to keep hold of him cos I couldn't afford to lose him

pimp! :ph34r: