Reda up front

Since we have all gone completely mental, lets get Reda up front,

Could be the next Paul Warhurst/Carlton Palmer type player thing.....

not a bad shout, if he causes mayhem in the oppositions box instead of ours I like it

I think it might be a good idea actually. He's good in the air so if we can get a cross to him he might do well. He's also a strong lad and his clumsy challenges won't concede any penalties.

Not an idea that crossed my mind before, but it might work.

Guest skinny

I'd play him in midfield when semedo gets Inevitably suspended, he's not brilliant at passing but he's strong and can win headers, leave the passing to Jesus 

Guest Briscoe Inferno

I actually don't think it's such a bad suggestion.

Could see him being a lot more effective than Morrison unless we are playing to feet.

He can head the ball further than he can kick it......

More goals like Carlton Palmers 18 yard effort vs QPR at home would be enjoyable.

Looks like corners and freekicks will be the name of the game in the first few weeks*

Sedgwick with a dozen assists by September...

*A passing tramp told me before anyone starts kicking off about my musings giving the opposition a heads up....

Guest SWFC24

I'd try Coke up front.

Already proved he can finish.

I've wonder about that recently because of the striker situation and on paper it could work because he's reasonably fast, has a bit of a good touch/skill and can shoot

Reda up front haha , I like THAT ,That would confuse every bugger ,perhaps even him, but dafter things have happened and believe it or not it could work,Bullen played everywhere did he not ,Warhurst was magic when pushed forward , Why not Reda ? :biggrin:

Guest bringbackbenni

Where is coke? He is not getting mentioned on any threads when people are guessing our present best line up.