dany n'guessan

Guest dunellaowl

Guest dunellaowl

A left winger/striker who is surplus to requirements at leicester and interesting chesterfield, he's quick and direct esque JJ, now with JJ out for some time could he be a gettable replacement with MMs contacts at the foxes?

A left winger/striker who is surplus to requirements at leicester and interesting chesterfield, he's quick and direct esque JJ, now with JJ out for some time could he be a gettable replacement with MMs contacts at the foxes?

Good call.

Guest dunellaowl

While on the subject of attacking midfielders there's Giles Barnes who is a free agent, he's been on trial at donny, quality player who lost his way a bit after a bad injury, given his age could be a good signing and a free one at that!

how is it that every start to the season we seem to end up in this position sqad wise.

this wasnt supposed to happen this year of all years.

the wednesday way as they say.

We are all eternally grateful to MM but if he wishes to make his investment worthwhile,hes gotta spend,despite the disaster with irvine in January.

Edited by owlsdreamer

Guest Manwithastick

saw him lots for Lincoln. was astonished he moved to Leicester. I find JJ hugely frustrating and DN'G would have me seeking out suicide sites. Would genuinely be a panic shirt

filling aquisition.

Guest dunellaowl

Dnhc free signing mate he's a free agent, he might not want paying he could be a samaritan?? Help the needy!!

saw him lots for Lincoln. was astonished he moved to Leicester. I find JJ hugely frustrating and DN'G would have me seeking out suicide sites. Would genuinely be a panic shirt

filling aquisition.

3 days before the big day and all purchases will be pretty much panic shirts.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

3 days before the big day and all purchases will be pretty much panic shirts.

Why do you say that?

We are still in for the majority of players on Megsons list... no one has been ruled out yet...

Foooooooooook me... if the players or there agents are holding out until the last minute there's foook all MM and Megs can do about it...

JUST BE PATIENT FOR gODS SAKE....

We have the majority of the team we needed just a couple of players short of it now...

Guest dunellaowl

I know were frustrated about our situation, I bet meggo's tearing his ginger locks out!! We will prevail... Eventually

Foooooooooook me... if the players or there agents are holding out until the last minute there's foook all MM and Megs can do about it...

I suspect the problem is the derisory offers - numerous clubs have said this now about Wednesday this season.

Pay the going rate if you want the player instead of puttiung the start of the season in jeapody for the sake of £100k. Is £100k really THAT big a sum if you really want the player and believe he will aid you in promotion and thus saving you c. £4m?