Footy focus back on saturday

Guest tedrodgers

Guest tedrodgers

hi all,

just a heads up, segment about both sheffield clubs on footy focus this weekend i believe. might be worth a watch if you're bored.

that is all

TED

I always did like FF, and even more since that special they did at Hillsborough last year (even though it was during the Irvine/Wilkinson era) . got it downloaded on my PC and keep playing it to my bored mates when I've had a few drinks.

Guest Saturday Owl

If it's another patronising "look how far they've fallen" piece, I think I'll pass.

That drum has been beaten better elsewhere at various points in the last decade.

I'll watch it just to get me up for Saturday, I reckon we'll win even without any signings too. Should be a nice day. :happy:

I always did like FF, and even more since that special they did at Hillsborough last year (even though it was during the Irvine/Wilkinson era) . got it downloaded on my PC and keep playing it to my bored mates when I've had a few drinks.

And you still have mates? :biggrin:

Never saw that, can you email it over?

I remember watching that and Wilkinson looked a bit sheepish when all the talk of saviours and what not was mentioned. Lawrenson cracking off his one-liners makes it worth a watch.

Guest 03 owl

On Fire for today's Match, Love watching Football Focus to get me in the Footy mood.