Left winger

Guest bigbo

Guest bigbo

Wearing no7, Young lad, only 19 playing against Celtic now, looks great, very direct, quick feet. Daniel kearns I think his name is, defiantly worth a look at

Guest owlcoop

Wearing no7, Young lad, only 19 playing against Celtic now, looks great, very direct, quick feet. Daniel kearns I think his name is, defiantly worth a look at

I thought exactly the same , looked a decent winger with a lot of running in him.

Guest Saturday Owl

i was there.. sat amongst the celtic fans with a wednesday shirt on..

only saw second half, was there for man city v inter after.

wish david silva was playing for us.

I know it was only Pre-season but if Man City can turn over world class sides like Inter as comfortable as that then I reckon they have a decent chance in the CL next season.

Did Aguero make his debut today? Really looking forward to seeing that lad in the Premiership this coming season.

I know it was only Pre-season but if Man City can turn over world class sides like Inter as comfortable as that then I reckon they have a decent chance in the CL next season.

Did Aguero make his debut today? Really looking forward to seeing that lad in the Premiership this coming season.

No he didnt play in either game. To be fair to Inter they seemed to be using it as a pre season game more using way more subs.

They had a fair bit of possession but City just seemed to have more class and created more chances. i think they had 2 or 3 goals disallowed as well.