Danny Wilson has one of his scouts say to him he's seen a decent kid on Broomhall estate, Danny says "Get him down, sharpish"

The kid and the scout are at the Shirecliffe next morning to meet Danny. Danny agrees the kid looks decent. "Get a bib on" says Danny.

The kid gets a bib on and quuckly settles. Within minutes he picks up the ball in deep midfield, beats a couple of men and as he nears the penalty area, just as the keeper starts to come out, he curls a beauty against the post. The keeper checks thinking his luck is in, making ground diagonally across the area. The keeper checks as the ball falls kindly for the kid who drives it left footed beating the keeper but the ball strikes the opposite post. Withthe keeper laying prostrate on the floor the ball bounces up kindly and the kid nods into an empty net. He has a grin on his face as broad as the parkway.

Wilson looking on retorts " Lucky foooker" !

Straight from the kick off the kid quickly gets posession of the ball again, beats a couple of men and as he nears the penalty area, just as the keeper starts to come out, as before, he curls a beauty against the post. The keeper checks thinking his luck is in, making ground diagonally across the area. The keeper checks as the ball falls kindly for the kid who drives it left footed beating the keeper but the ball strikes the opposite post. With the keeper laying prostrate on the floor the ball bounces up kindly and the kid nods into an empty net once more. He turns away laughing.

"I don't believe it " Wilson says to his scout .

The kid completes a 4 minute hat trick in exactly the same style as his first two.....Wilson says to his scout "this is no accident, get him off" The scout beckons to the kid to come off. He's glowing and well made up. "When do you want me to sign Mr Wilson ?" the kid asks. "Tha's no chance son tha Fooks about too much !"

Guest JonTheOwl66

If it had been about Barnsley instead.. I'd of laughed.

All the pigs do is grunt though, so doesn't work.

When I was in the army I was confronted by my sergeant who said to me "I didn't see you in camouflage class today"

"Thank you very much" was my reply

A message to the bloke in the wheel chair who nicked my camoflage jacket.......you can hide but you can't run

A Barnsley couple arrive at their self catering chalet on the Costa Del Sol and start to unpack. The wife shouts from the kitchen " EEEE I forgot to pack any gravy for us teas" " I noticed that couple across were Brits go an ask em if they av any we can borrer" So the dutiful hubbby goes across and knocks on the door and a young man opens it. "Eyup ast tha got any Bisto" the hubby asks. "wee wee off you Spanish idiot" comes the reply.