Quiz Question.

Guest Batigol

Guest Batigol

The European cup (now known as the Champions League) was first introduced in 1955. Since that year, which country was the first to have had an accumulative of 4 different club representatives in the competition's Semi Final stage?

Have you just been waiting for the time and the moment to do this joke, seeing as it's your first post since registering more than six years ago?

Another one of those in 2017...

I've only just finished my ''help for slow typers'' class.

Batty, has this actually happened or are you just asking? I can remember England and Italy having 3 teams in the semis, but not 4.

Or do you mean from the beginning which was the first country to have 4 teams which actually reached the semis over the years?

Edited by alanharper

Actually I think he's right, I had no idea until now that Hibernian and Dundee made it to the semis in the early days of the European Cup.

I take back what I said about the joke, looks like in fact you registered 6 years ago just waiting and waiting for this quiz question to come up on here lol

Guest scott_andrew_william

Torres is lurker.

He has a log in just so he can see the pictures.

Pictures of whom :cool:

Guest Batigol
<br />Batty, has this actually happened or are you just asking? I can remember England and Italy having 3 teams in the semis, but not 4.<br /><br />Or do you mean from the beginning which was the first country to have 4 teams which actually reached the semis over the years?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Yep, it has actually happened, not in 1 season tho. Just an accumulation of seasons since 1955.

And yes the answer is Scotland!!

Well done Torres (and of course Google)!!