Owls Vs Stoke

Guest King Mong

Given our lack of numbers. Half of the game will be played with kids. I'll be surprised if JJ and Madine are given more than 30 minutes.

He can't risk losing key players in an 18 man squad that only has 1 fit forward and 2 wide midfield players. Unless players sign tomorrow, he can't then assume they'll be in by next Saturday so Saturdays team v Stoke will need to reflect that.

I think we'll do ok, but lose 2-0.

Guest scott_andrew_william

The question's not what the score will be, but how many of our players' will get injured?

Guest OwlertonG

Simple thread time,

Score prediction

Owls 1 - 2 Stoke

Team prediction

O donnel

Buxton batth R jones bennet

Sedgewick semedo prutton JJ

Morrison madine

(no rumblein idea tbh though)

Attendance

Are stoke going to let us watch Kenwyn put hat tricks past us or rest all there decent players for Europe

Your thoughts please? Are you going? Are you not going? If not why?

Will stoke put out a full strength team... considering they played in Europe like 3 days prior... when they turned out a pretty much 1st choice team

Wednesday 0-7 stoke

Attendance 32,456

No im not going

Why? Because i went to barnsley and it was poo poo

Shots on target

Wednesday 0 - 45 stoke

Possession

Wednesday 14% - 91% stoke

Need to re-think your calculations lad.

For those questioning Stokes team tomorrow...

http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/Stoke-City-Split-win-insists-defiant-Delap/story-13033877-detail/story.html

"The manager says most of tonight's team will be involved in at least part of Saturday's friendly at Sheffield Wednesday and that should help bring us to the boil nicely.
Edited by mdogg20

Guest intercity0wl

Can we pay on the gate tomorrow???

Checked on the OS as i was contemplating doing this, and the answer is yes you can, but a 1.00pm KO means i wont be botheing, why the stupid kick off time.

This early kick off malarky is annoying. Means I've got to get up early for my round of golf before.

Anyways....

Be a good test this. But I don't think we'll get embarrassed, thinking a draw or a narrow victory for Stoke.

1-1 or 2-1.

Madine to bag our goal, have a good game and everyone on here start kissing his arse again.

Guest BoomTownOwls

Megson will play our strongest possible team.

Pulis has already confirmed that they will be playing their strongest line up with even the players that played on Thursday playing.

Ryan Shawcross - yeah who went through the back of Jeffers and was involved in the injury that happened to Aaron Ramsey. (He won't be playing)

Carl Dickinson - another dirty git.

And the most despicable of the lot, Robert Huth.

The dirtiest, most blatant cheating, dishonest player ever.