Where's me shirt?

Guest York-owl

Ordered an extra large on 18th which was in stock, phoned store today to chase it up was told it had been sent today and were now working on orders placed on the 19th.So basically there a week behind.

fingers cross should receive mine 2moro as well then, cheers tony jr :-)

Ordered mine via phone.

As I'm in the process of moving i asked for it to be sent to a different address to my account.

But no it came to my house last Friday, and to top it off on the receipt they'd even wrote down the address i wanted it sending to wrong.

Lucky to have got one, well pleased with the shirt. :biggrin:

Laughable service from the club again though :ohmy:

Guest Bald Owl

I ordered the new home shirt last week (Tuesday AM I think) just before the announcement that they were available online. Ive still not received anything so I just wondered if this was a normal delay due to lack of stock, or if others on here have already received their online orders?

Thanks

Exactly the same story here, I Live 100 miles away and my little boy wants to know where his shirt is! I ordered mine Tuesday as well. The woman I spoke too had to get them off the shelf to get the codes off them so why they wasn't bagged and despatched I don't know.

Went to the shop yesterday to pick up my ticket and shirt. Asked the lad there if there were any shirts without a sponsor he said "no..... actually I'll have a look", then brought me out the last shirt in XXL with no sponsor on it . Top notch them Superstore workers!

Edited by pompeyowl

Still waiting - ordered Monday last week. :angry:

Came in the post today - must have been waiting for stock with logo. Agree views re sizing - last year I bought "L" but got an "XL" this. Seems about the right size, but haven't compared the 2 together yet.

Guest Big Guns

can any one tell me if the new range of wednesday pants are in stock yet and have they changed the design to match the new shirt ,also whats happning with the wednesday g strings had mine on order as they keep selling out ,any one got one they want to sell before i go on my winter break to tenirife in october cheers lads.

Ordered mine last tuesday - XXL - no sign yet. Was thinking about starting a thread on the subject, glad I didn't biggrin.gif

Just spoken to shop. Shirt out of stock (XXL) and not sure when new stock will arrive.

Hey Ho....

Guest Cottingham owl

No just a large mate. Hopefully it arrives before the first game of the season, otherwise I may as well have waited until I'm in Sheffield for that

There was something on the site the other day about orders now being available online but due to large amounts being ordered there is a longer then usual delivery time. I waited 2 weeks for the away shirt and they'd sent it 2nd class so a week is nothing haha

Guest Cottingham owl

Gutted ordered shirt without sponsor last Monday, arrived today with a beasties boys logo on the front.

Also said you can only order shirts with sponsors online

, I'll try and find the link

Also said you can only order shirts with sponsors online

, I'll try and find the link

That was why I phoned up before they were available online. Was told that only unsponsored shirts were available and did I mind ......