Where's me shirt?

I ordered the new home shirt last week (Tuesday AM I think) just before the announcement that they were available online. Ive still not received anything so I just wondered if this was a normal delay due to lack of stock, or if others on here have already received their online orders?

Thanks

Guest Sheff Owl

Sorry but it might be a radical idea but how about phoning the Megastore and ask them what's going on?

Guest Sheff Owl

Well you have entitled the thread 'Where's my shirt?" so how on earth are people on here supposed to know where it is?

Well you have entitled the thread 'Where's my shirt?" so how on earth are people on here supposed to know where it is?

Please stop, you are just tooooooooo funny!

Thank you furious, at least its not just me. If we all rang the shop to chase, they wouldn't have time to actually ship out any shirts!

I ordered the new home shirt last week (Tuesday AM I think) just before the announcement that they were available online. Ive still not received anything so I just wondered if this was a normal delay due to lack of stock, or if others on here have already received their online orders?

Thanks

if you ordered a size larger than an XL they are out of stock so that could be the reason for the delay, I went down to the superstore yesterday there are none in the shop either, I was told they will be getting some more larger sizes mid/late August..

if you ordered a size larger than an XL they are out of stock so that could be the reason for the delay, I went down to the superstore yesterday there are none in the shop either, I was told they will be getting some more larger sizes mid/late August..

No just a large mate. Hopefully it arrives before the first game of the season, otherwise I may as well have waited until I'm in Sheffield for that

XXL were in stock according when I ordered on-line last Monday and I've also yet to receive my shirt

Guest tonyjr

Ordered an extra large on 18th which was in stock, phoned store today to chase it up was told it had been sent today and were now working on orders placed on the 19th.So basically there a week behind.