Wednesdayite AGM

Just to put the wider fanbase (and members!) in the frame, the plan is very much to launch this vision for the future for ALL Wednesday fans, not just Wednesdayite publically - certainly on YouTube, but hopefully also at one of our Wednesdayite events in the next month or two.

The only reasons why I haven't been able to do so yet are as follows:

• I need to record the narration for the YouTube version
  • We want to present to other Owls fans groups (London Owls, SODA, WOO etc) with a view to getting their buy-in on the ideas presented
  • We also want to present to the club and ask for their opinions on the content

As soon as all of these are done, we're good to go - I hope that it'll seriously kick off some discussion and harness the support of the Wednesday fanbase.

Just to put the wider fanbase (and members!) in the frame, the plan is very much to launch this vision for the future for ALL Wednesday fans, not just Wednesdayite publically - certainly on YouTube, but hopefully also at one of our Wednesdayite events in the next month or two.

The only reasons why I haven't been able to do so yet are as follows:

• I need to record the narration for the YouTube version
  • We want to present to other Owls fans groups (London Owls, SODA, WOO etc) with a view to getting their buy-in on the ideas presented
  • We also want to present to the club and ask for their opinions on the content

As soon as all of these are done, we're good to go - I hope that it'll seriously kick off some discussion and harness the support of the Wednesday fanbase.

Hi eddie is this nearly done yet? I could not get to the agm and would be interested to see this presentation