A bit silly but...

..when i went to get my food just before kick off, I walked up and was informed they will no longer be selling the Beres pork sandwiches for the coming season! Why? I thought they were superb and always looked forward to tucking into one just before kick off! We have to bring them back! Also on a side issue, I personally think that taking the concourse aside, the South Stand isn't that much better than any of the other stands, I thought the leg room was terrible though!

..when i went to get my food just before kick off, I walked up and was informed they will no longer be selling the Beres pork sandwiches for the coming season! Why? I thought they were superb and always looked forward to tucking into one just before kick off! We have to bring them back! Also on a side issue, I personally think that taking the concourse aside, the South Stand isn't that much better than any of the other stands, I thought the leg room was terrible though!

You must be pissed?

Guest JonTheOwl66

There was a thread up yesterday about us agreeing a new 'lucrative' ( :laugh: ) food deal with a company. It's a shame, but if you're really that desperate.. Go to the local Beres' shops before or after the game? There's at least a couple I can name off the top of my head on way to stadium.

And yes, I agree. The legroom in the South is pitiful.

Guest Big Guns

I no you've got areight good life and get up to loads but cum flippingon it was only yesterfookinday.

I no you've got areight good life and get up to loads but cum flippingon it was only yesterfookinday.

I h8 txt spk m8, soz lol pmsl

In all seriousness, its not the end of the world by any means but I thought it was by far the best offering we had catering wise last season. Oh well!

..when i went to get my food just before kick off, I walked up and was informed they will no longer be selling the Berespork sandwiches for the coming season! Why? I thought they were superb and always looked forward to tucking into one just before kick off! We have to bring them back! Also on a side issue, I personally think that taking the concourse aside, the South Stand isn't that much better than any of the other stands, I thought the leg room was terrible though!

The football league does not support cannibalism so when SUFC got relegated all porky products had to go - but we can still smuggle them in - we shall eat them on the streets, we shall eat them in the seats, we shall never surrender!

Guest johnowls

One needn't need to worry as when the season resumes our cucumber and prawn sandwiches will be back on the menu.

I also agree with the lack of leg room and hate these pre season friendly's when the ruffian's are forced to come on our stand and sing.