SEDGEWICK

Anyone think he has improved massively just watching him in Pre season. He makes some good runs and some cracking crosses. Compared to last season he is like a new player imo. Not a massive fan but he is winning me over.

He could be our super sub if we do get a new winger but at the minute he deserves a starting place.

What do you reckon?

Guest Sheff Owl

I have said in another thread that i thought Sedgwick should have been moved on in the summer and then when the start of pre season came along and he was still here i thought how the heck is he still here...but today he was good, he has improved since last season and that's all you can ask.

Will he be able to keep it up..well that's another question...but good luck to him.

He did get knackered in the second half but so did everyone...and Megson has held his hands up for that.

Guest Sheff Owl

What the **** has happened to him?!

Last season he could barely kick a ball and now he's taking people on, showing great movement and putting in great set pieces.

He has had an Haircut! :biggrin:

I'm not buying this it must just be a fluke he's flippingawful and if megson could get rid he would

Obviously Megson wants rid otherwise he would of played inthe last 2 pre season games oooooooooooooppppppppppppppppsss have i missed something?

Guest Big Guns

Thats half the problem on here far too many folk slagging players of without seeing it!

So it all last season and am not daft enough to think a player that poor has suddenly turned into a good player over night,and I'm not daft enough to judge players in pre season especially ones I've seen all last year ,if he proves me wrong I will admit it like I would if I'd ever been wrong

So it all last season and am not daft enough to think a player that poor has suddenly turned into a good player over night,and I'm not daft enough to judge players in pre season especially ones I've seen all last year ,if he proves me wrong I will admit it like I would if I'd ever been wrong

But your happy to judge Madine on a pre season game