Slow service

I am trying not to be a boring old git but at the match today the service to get drinks was aporling there was a 85 year old bloke serving they was only doing carling cans which you had to pour out yourself the que was massive and they didn't have any change at all did anyone else have a problem with this ? !!!

Guest starrydave

There was an absolute shed load of kids (probs 14 yrs ish) getting abolutely blindo near gangway 3. Not even subtle!

Guest prowze

We had the same issue at half time in the south stand. There was a young lad left serving on his own at the bar. The queue was massive and he had no help at all, it's a joke Wednesday.

Totally understand rebuilding the squad is the priority but a club the size of ours shouldnt be getting the basics wrong. There was 9k fans and the catering outlets couldnt cope, hope there ready for near 30k against the blunts!

Guest BigDave

I am trying not to be a boring old git but at the match today the service to get drinks was aporling there was a 85 year old bloke serving they was only doing carling cans which you had to pour out yourself the que was massive and they didn't have any change at all did anyone else have a problem with this ? !!!

It's not the flipping Ritz you do know? and wouldn't the que have been longer if the staff poured out every ones drink for them?

Guest Eagle Owl

Paid £3.10 for a can of carling. Lass serving poured it and I ended up with half a pint of lager and half a pint of froth! Well not even that as they were 440 ml cans. She said they've just been put in the fridge and are a bit shook up. Come on Wednesday, invest in some barrels and pumps.

Guest totemowl

That's it. Time to get some proper caterers in. Do it by the start of the season if possible. Give 'em a nice long contract (say 5 years). Should be worth a few million. Then give them a month or so to turn things round.

(in case you're wondering, I'm full of great ideas.)

Edited by totemowl

Lee Strafford was keen to improve the fans' matchday experience. Now Milan is here, and we're short of Directors, he should invite Lee back to address issues affecting the matchday experience. If nothing else, Lee had some great ideas in this area.

It's time we had a proper fans bar too, possibly under the North Stand.

Guest bartos

That's it. Time to get some proper caterers in. Do it by the start of the season if possible. Give 'em a nice long contract (say 5 years). Should be worth a few million. Then give them a month or so to turn things round.

(in case you're wondering, I'm full of great ideas.)

Think that'll be lost on most on here mate

# Met you downstairs at the half time at the kiosk and heard

There were no Beres pies - wtf its absurd ?

Said what did you do with them pies today

“We gave the contract away for 8.4 million _ hooray “

Cause you’re a consumer my Guy

Just take the £3.10 Carling and fly

By the time it get’s to full time with no score

I’ll have only just got served with my first pint of course !

I treated myself like I knew I would

I knew there would be trouble

Cause the pies were just no good ! …….. *disclaimer - personal opinion*

Back upstairs to see the new boys

A new midfield - oh what a joy !

This is when my buzzer goes

Thinkin of Prutton when he scored that goal .. (I know it was before half time but it did’nt rhyme)

I treated myself ….. like a thought I would

He really was that good ! #

Edited by owls-swfc

Lee Strafford was keen to improve the fans' matchday experience. Now Milan is here, and we're short of Directors, he should invite Lee back to address issues affecting the matchday experience. If nothing else, Lee had some great ideas in this area.

That gets my vote.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

# Met you downstairs at the half time at the kiosk and heard

There were no Beres pies - wtf its absurd ?

Said what did you do with them pies today

“We gave the contract away for 8.4 million _ hooray “

Cause you’re a consumer my Guy

Just take the £3.10 Carling and fly

By the time it get’s to full time with no score

I’ll have only just got served with my first pint of course !

I treated myself like I knew I would

I knew there would be trouble

Cause the pies were just no good ! …….. *disclaimer - personal opinion*

Back upstairs to see the new boys

A new midfield - oh what a joy !

This is when my buzzer goes

Thinkin of Prutton when he scored that goal .. (I know it was before half time but it did’nt rhyme)

I treated myself ….. like a thought I would

He really was that good ! #

Ye no Asteneer laddie.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

I've sacked off drinking pints at Hillsborough now, flipping takes too long and tastes like wee wee. I prefer just to sniff some poppers.

The last time someone tried to get me to sniff some poppers was in the Limit - was it you Orlando?

Great suggestion and one that would improve the club no end........doubt if Lee would want to do it though.

Seems such a waste not to have a fans bar and other match day money making events