Amond

Guest Umbop22

Had a few neat touches early on but faded,not the strongest or quickest, I would be surprised if he is offered a deal on that performance.

Is he worth getting another 45 minutes against Barnsley? Didn't hear his name mentioned much today.

Front line was pretty poor, the lad didn't get much of a look in but nearly scored from downward header from a deep corner. Wasn't as quick as I was expecting. Definitely wouldn't be a starter for me, we still need someone else

Front line was pretty poor, the lad didn't get much of a look in but nearly scored from downward header from a deep corner. Wasn't as quick as I was expecting. Definitely wouldn't be a starter for me, we still need someone else

Don't think anybody who had seen him previously was saying that he should be a starter.

But, going on todays performance, would you offer him a short term deal on the premise he'll be a back-up player, as someone you can chuck on towards the end of the game?

I haven't been able to make it today, but against Rotherham his movement, link-up play and ability to play on the defenders shoulders made me think there was perhaps some potential there.

Guest Sheff Owl

The thing is he started well but faded a little but we have to be fair he is not gonna come up against Championship defenders every week, i think he is worth another go.

One other thing tho and it's not a dig because i like him but i thought Madine didn't hold the ball up as well as he has done before.

Overall tho i can't see him wanting too wanting too much in wages and would a 1 year deal really break the bank with obviously option to extend upon performances and all that.

Ive not seen his previous games but there was nothing to see today. If he's been effective in the other games, he's worth another 45mins at Barnsley, he wasnt going to get asniff today with Madibe being pretty anonymous too. we were pretty poor up top until JJ moved up who decided he had to do it all himself but did scare them silly

To be fair both strikers didn't look much today,I did say to my mate when amond came off probably won't see him again.he should have at least hit the target with the far post header.

If he's on a free----give him a years contract,won't cost much in wages and we may just find a gem, if it fails then we've took a chance and not lost much

If there is a fee----then no

And the

Edited by s2blue