Tickets on the Gate

Guest lozswfc

Guest lozswfc

I already have my ticket but I'm taking my 2 year old would they accept my ticket at the paying turnstiles ? I know this sounds daft but I can't be arsed to que if I don't have too x

What time can you buy online till ? and do you print the ticket off or does it get loaded onto your season ticket card ?

I don't know when they are on sale til, but you get the option of either the print at home ticket, or load it onto the card.

Edited by Last_Great_Hope

I don't know when they are on sale til, but you get the option of either the print at home ticket, or load it onto the card.

Cheers, saw that you may have been able to do that. Just thought there was more chance of a probem on the turnstile with the season card than actually having the paper ticket.

Cheers, saw that you may have been able to do that. Just thought there was more chance of a probem on the turnstile with the season card than actually having the paper ticket.

You could always load it on to the card, and print the receipt too. I know that means having to print something off anyway, but at least you will get to know if the card loading system works. Then you can come back on here and tell us all if it does. You can be our guinea pig :)

Edit: I didn't see your earlier post saying you had printed the tickets off, so forget all what I said. I will now go and find another willing guinea pig :(

Edited by ChapSmurf