Sheffield Wednesday V L**ds United

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Nothing at all on Wplayer...damn...

live on video on Leeds site how's that then why no WP if they can show a live video coverage??

Lost opportunity for revenue AGAIN.....

???

Sorry but i don't get it... we continue to miss opportunities...over and over again...

Unless he is doing his own warm up in the dressing room- no Clinton in the squad.

Hopefully maybe someone has come in with a bid....

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

Nothing at all on Wplayer...damn...

live on video on Leeds site how's that then why no WP if they can show a live video coverage??

Lost opportunity for revenue AGAIN.....

???

Sorry but i don't get it... we continue to miss opportunities...over and over again...

I thought it was supposed to be on though.

Someone mentioned earlier that it had been posted on the swfc facebook page about it being on.

Better had be...

*edit: just logged on to Player and there's absolutely no mention of the game whatsoever. If it's going to be on they're doing their very best to hide the fact.

Edited by DamnedOwl

Guest wednesday_lass

Sheffield Weds: Weaver, Buxton, Bennett, Prutton, Jones, R Johnson, Sedgwick, Semedo, Madine, Amond, J Johnson. Subs: O'Donnell, Beevers, Jones, Reynolds, O'Connor.

United: Rachubka, Connolly, Kisnorbo, Clayton, Bromby, Parker, Gradel, Brown, Paynter, Nunez, Mendy. Subs: Cairns, Sam, Bruce, Lees, White, Osbourne, Bodor, N Turner, L Turner, Taylor, Thompson, McCormack.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

I thought it was supposed to be on though.

Someone mentioned earlier that it had been posted on the swfc facebook page about it being on.

Better had be...

*edit: just logged on to Player and there's absolutely no mention of the game whatsoever. If it's going to be on they're doing their very best to hide the fact.

NO NOTHING - NEXT MATCH ROCHDALE!!!

Sheffield Weds: Weaver, Buxton, Bennett, Prutton, Jones, R Johnson, Sedgwick, Semedo, Madine, Amond, J Johnson. Subs: O'Donnell, Beevers, Jones, Reynolds, O'Connor.

United: Rachubka, Connolly, Kisnorbo, Clayton, Bromby, Parker, Gradel, Brown, Paynter, Nunez, Mendy. Subs: Cairns, Sam, Bruce, Lees, White, Osbourne, Bodor, N Turner, L Turner, Taylor, Thompson, McCormack.

Is o'donnell any good up front lol

You're confusing me know..........why are the players warming up?........I thought the kick off was at 3?

1pm

Guest Johnbloodaxe

You're confusing me know..........why are the players warming up?........I thought the kick off was at 3?

NO NO NO 13.00...

kick off...

Guest wednesday_lass

Kicks off at 1

Subs: O'Donnell, Beevers, Jones, Reynolds, O'Connor.

Christ.

The bench consists of a keeper, two LB's, a CB and one of the least talented CM's with the ball at his feet we've had in years.

I know we're missing Coke and Palmer through injury, but attacking wise we are unbelievably weak. On the plus side, the back line looks absolutely fantastic.

Guest wednesday_lass

Is o'donnell any good up front lol

1pm

O'Donnell has had striker experience in the past funnily enough...

but christ sake, megson gave nyoni and oliver professional contracts...give them a professional game!!!

and where is modest these days?

Guest Johnbloodaxe

erm..........nice find, John. :biggrin:

*look above*

Oooops didn't see that.... sorry, glory hunting obviously...

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Edited by Johnbloodaxe