Barnsley Friendly

Guest intercity0wl

My bad, seen they went on sale on 11th July...guess its sold out then, pfft :ohmy:

Good God looks like you might be right, although i wont be going just had a quick look out of interest and am met with the message " there are no more seats available for this fixture, trully astounding if true, unless the allocation is pitiful on the advice of SYP, what with all these overtime cutbacks.

Good God looks like you might be right, although i wont be going just had a quick look out of interest and am met with the message " there are no more seats available for this fixture, trully astounding if true, unless the allocation is pitiful on the advice of SYP, what with all these overtime cutbacks.

Unbelievable for a midweek friendly - I guess it can't be a huge allocation :huh:

I bet Tango thought flip it! If I can't go no one else is either and bought all tickets. :rolleyes:

Guest kbleigh

Anyone know if we will be increasing the allocation?

Gutted I missed out on tickets :sad:

Guest kbleigh

Nowhere does it state this game is all ticket.

Be the same as last year. Buy tickets or pay on day then sit anywhere.

Just checked the site and you're right.

I was thinking the Rotherham and Barnsley matches were both no pay on the day. Obviously I was wrong!

There was loads left online yesterday when I checked, literally hundreds, now today none......not got mine yet

Where have they gone?

Maybe there is a problem with the site.

There should be a "departments" section on OT dedicated to each department of SWFC where section managers at the club are encouraged to answer this type of query.

This would be a great idea, and even if a new Chairman or CEO was to come in at some point in the future, I'm sure they would acknowledge its value and continue with it.

.....Wouldn't they?

Guest intercity0wl

There should be a "departments" section on OT dedicated to each department of SWFC where section managers at the club are encouraged to answer this type of query.

This would be a great idea, and even if a new Chairman or CEO was to come in at some point in the future, I'm sure they would acknowledge its value and continue with it.

.....Wouldn't they?

Mmmm what a good simple idea, makes perfect sense, i will email them with your suggestion, and then maybe even give em a call just incase they dont look at, or respond to the Email :rolleyes:

Guest gizmo

just been to tkt office and and got mine ,looked like there was plenty left ,told lad i could'nt buy em of net and he said he would get someone to see why not ,think they maybe puttin some more on sale on net .

Guest steveswfc

just been to tkt office and and got mine ,looked like there was plenty left ,told lad i could'nt buy em of net and he said he would get someone to see why not ,think they maybe puttin some more on sale on net .

just phoned ticket office and you can pay on night

I'm sat in the dirty end but should be a good match

I did that at Oakwell once, it was many moons ago when we drew 1-1 with a Carlton Palmer diving header to equalize in the last couple of minutes. All hell broke loose, I was dodging fists left, right and centre but was always more of a boxer than a fighter and dodged most of them.

Have fun!