Adam le fondre

Adam le poo - no thank you.

He scored 20+ goals in a league where semi-messed up defenders trip over their own feet.

He had one chance and scored against our defence last night.

The difference in standard between Leagues One and Two is minimal at best.

He had one chance and scored against our defence last night.

The difference in standard between Leagues One and Two is minimal at best.

A goal scorer is a goal scorer. My concern is that the role he is playing for Rotherham, most decent strikers would score. Put ALF into a team that plays a little diferently, and most of the same strikers might struggle........I think the way megson plays demands a certain kind of player and that is not ALF. It's Mellor, It's Madine, it's O'Grady etc

Some say these players are all similar, I don't think so. I think they are all canny enough in their own right and can all play football, I don't think ALF can play like Megson would want him to and he'd end up being another Heffernan.......a good striker, but not for us.,

A goal scorer is a goal scorer. My concern is that the role he is playing for Rotherham, most decent strikers would score. Put ALF into a team that plays a little diferently, and most of the same strikers might struggle........I think the way megson plays demands a certain kind of player and that is not ALF. It's Mellor, It's Madine, it's O'Grady etc

Some say these players are all similar, I don't think so. I think they are all canny enough in their own right and can all play football, I don't think ALF can play like Megson would want him to and he'd end up being another Heffernan.......a good striker, but not for us.,

What a massive load of testicles that post is. I think this, I think that..... Tbh what you think is all your own assumptions based on absolutely zero evidence.

What a massive load of testicles that post is. I think this, I think that..... Tbh what you think is all your own assumptions based on absolutely zero evidence.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You mean except the evidence he sees with his own eyes from watching us play...

He's entitled to his opinion he might not be right, (I actually think he has a point), but he's entitled to it.

Trotting out what you just have just makes you look like a bigguns wannabe. A joke poster. [No offence Bigguns - You actually raise a smile from me from time to time]

Edited by Anthndav