Adam le fondre

Does it matter who told me? the person didn't have a hotdog and a pint

Kind of yes. If it's any old random like most on here, then it carries as much weight as anything posted on the rumours site, if the person in question worked on the SWFC staff it would have more credence. I don't want names, just if it had legs.

Kind of yes. If it's any old random like most on here, then it carries as much weight as anything posted on the rumours site, if the person in question worked on the SWFC staff it would have more credence. I don't want names, just if it had legs.

lo and behold, it's on the rumours site.

Guest BoomTownOwls

I have watched him on several occasions, including last night, and I have never been impressed at all.

I am sure that he has scouts watching him every week and so far none of them seem to be certain that he can score goals regularly at a higher level.

He is probably seen as a bigger risk that many strikers in that division who have stepped up in recent years. The main reason being that apart from scoring goals he offers little else. Therefore, if he doesn't score regularly you will have a passenger. If he scores 20 goals it is a passenger worth having but it appears that scouts and managers are sceptical that he would.

Edited by BoomTownOwls

Guest BirdonaMaguire

lo and behold, it's on the rumours site.

I didn't get it from there, honestly, my source has connections with Rotherham tbh

Guest BoomTownOwls

Except Mellor is proven at League 1 level, ALF isn't.

And Mellor can win the ball in the air, hold the ball up and run the channels. I have seen no evidence so far that ALF can do any of these.

Guest BoomTownOwls

From our point of view I think fans are kidding themselves if they think ALF will suit our style of play. We are going to get it forward quickly, be in opposition faces and be a real threat from set pieces. I just don't see ALF as a 'Megson player'.

Like every footballer there are pros and cons to his game but football fans don't half come out with some b0llocks sometimes, dismissing a player with his goal record as sh!te etc.

He might not be someone who runs the channels or wins it in the air often but the extent to which some people are putting him down is laughable.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

If I remember rightly so is ALF,he played for Stockport in League one and scored goals.

4 in 20

Just seen a thread on millers mad forum suggesting a 500k from us, has been accepted for Le Fondre - apparently been reported on SSN