Adam le fondre

Guest MykeyWinst

Le Fondre on Twitter if anyone hasn't seen it..

A1F1E10 Adam Le Fondre

Tough game!! Played well in patches! Sheff wed will be a force this season!! Good workout in all! Off to portugal tomo trainin camp!

Guest 03 owl

Needlessly harsh.

I was keeping my eye on him (as best I could, being about 3 miles from the pitch) and he had some very clever movement, got into good positions regularly but the rest of the team couldn't get the ball to him as we were bossing midfield with Semedo and Prutton. Looks a threat when the ball's around him and seemed to get a bit annoyed that he wasn't receiving it often enough, he kept coming into midfield shouting for a simple ball to feet. I like the sort of player that doesn't just wait for things to happen and tries to get involved with play, that's why Amond impressed me too.

Well said.

Guest Saturday Owl

He's one of those strikers who'll do nothing all game but pop up with a tap in to win a game.

A striker I wouldn't mind us having, however ALF isn't the one I'd take. Too much of a gamble.

Would do well for a smaller club at this level, but I can't see him doing it at a bigger club.

He's one of those strikers who'll do nothing all game but pop up with a tap in to win a game.

A striker I wouldn't mind us having, however ALF isn't the one I'd take. Too much of a gamble.

Would do well for a smaller club at this level, but I can't see him doing it at a bigger club.

so he could score 20 goals for a smaller club like huddersfield but not at a bigger club like wednesday .....sound policy on any any new signings

I have always rated him. If we could get him at the right price i think he would be a good addition to the squad. Considering we had most of the posession and chances, he still scored. He would be the natural partner for Madine.

I would take him and that new trialist if we cant get Mellor

Pretty sure he would be worth the risk if the money was right, I think he would score more than Morrison and he has a consistant goal scoring record, he cant prove he can do it at a higher level if not given the chance...

lol

I have always rated him. If we could get him at the right price i think he would be a good addition to the squad. Considering we had most of the posession and chances, he still scored. He would be the natural partner for Madine.

I would take him and that new trialist if we cant get Mellor

Just my thoughts!

One the one hand, ALF has been around for a while so why has no one taken the chance on him. On the other, he is the sort of player who does nothing then scores the winner in the last minute!

It depends what kind of striker you are. People say he did nothing all game, but he probably did a lot more than what we are crediting him for. His movement is good, and he is always on his toes, looking for the ball. Don't forget, he only plays for Rotherham, and a better footballing team may suit him more.

However, I am undecided. Think we can and will do better than ALF, and you have to question why, if he is that prolific, clubs from L1/Championship haven't made any serious bids.

Guest PAUL.

Needlessly harsh.

I was keeping my eye on him (as best I could, being about 3 miles from the pitch) and he had some very clever movement, got into good positions regularly but the rest of the team couldn't get the ball to him as we were bossing midfield with Semedo and Prutton. Looks a threat when the ball's around him and seemed to get a bit annoyed that he wasn't receiving it often enough, he kept coming into midfield shouting for a simple ball to feet. I like the sort of player that doesn't just wait for things to happen and tries to get involved with play, that's why Amond impressed me too.

Fully agree with that, as I was watching him also. Had very poor service really all night.

What impressed me most of all is his upper body strength, he doesn't get knocked off the ball very easily...................whereas if you saw what I saw last night of Morrison, he was absolutely garbage as normal. I'd swop Le Fondre for him any day of the week!!!!!!!!!

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Where you heard that?

I'm sure he deserves a chance in Lg1, he's consistenly scored well in Lg2, but for a (hopefully) top 2 team? Not so sure. Depends on price I suppose.

Just summat I was told last night,