Adam le fondre

Left undecided to be honest! A player who does nothing all game but can still take his only chance would be a good addition, but after watching him tonight he is heavily overrated and would struggle at a higher level than where he's at now

No.

He was rumbleing waaaaaank and showed EXACTLY why no clubs from League One or the Championship have tried to sign him.

Such a limited, yet overrated (by some on here) player.

Needlessly harsh.

I was keeping my eye on him (as best I could, being about 3 miles from the pitch) and he had some very clever movement, got into good positions regularly but the rest of the team couldn't get the ball to him as we were bossing midfield with Semedo and Prutton. Looks a threat when the ball's around him and seemed to get a bit annoyed that he wasn't receiving it often enough, he kept coming into midfield shouting for a simple ball to feet. I like the sort of player that doesn't just wait for things to happen and tries to get involved with play, that's why Amond impressed me too.

Guest TonyOwl88

Nah... he's no good for the culture of our squad.

To elaborate, he doesn't work hard enough, and despite scoring plenty of goals in patches, struggles in others. When he isn't scoring goals and isn't working hard, do you really tell the other players he can keep his place because he might come good eventually? What does that do for morale?

Is he proven in L1? I didn't think so... and we don't plan to be here after this season.... can he cut it at Championship level? I don't think so.

Isn't he just a big fish in a small pond? He has never proven himself at a big club, or one with expectations....

I'm not convinced by his 'brilliance'.

Needlessly harsh.

I was keeping my eye on him (as best I could, being about 3 miles from the pitch) and he had some very clever movement, got into good positions regularly but the rest of the team couldn't get the ball to him as we were bossing midfield with Semedo and Prutton. Looks a threat when the ball's around him and seemed to get a bit annoyed that he wasn't receiving it often enough, he kept coming into midfield shouting for a simple ball to feet. I like the sort of player that doesn't just wait for things to happen and tries to get involved with play, that's why Amond impressed me too.

Why has no club picked him up then, despite two, on the face of it, very good goalscoring seasons?

He wouldn't hack it in our league. Back pocket job by Reda on him tonight.

Guest britmod_owl

not worth the gamble, our trialist seemed more effective. how he got motm i don't know.

that and the goal music was cringing.

Guest 03 owl

The same goes for Alf as it does Mellor to be honest get 20 or more goals and nothing else really matter especially if you have the workrate we should in our engine room this season.

What did Lineker and Rush do for a living?

Guest britmod_owl

:ohmy: Chelsea dagger is an EPIC tune!! How very dare you.

It is but do you need it to celebrate your team scoring! when that happened wednesday fans made more noise than toy town.

Any music is crap when used as goal music, its a step towards it becoming soccer.