2nd Goal Video

Guest owls_mike

Guest owls_mike

Managed to get this video of Gary Madine's goal in the second half for anyone who didn't make it tonight.

Guest britmod_owl

yeah so can i, i hope hillsborough stays positive and that the booing is gone. encouragement when we maybe slip behind will help to get us the extra points and goals etc... to see us out this league

Goals from set pieces...now there's a change.

Get used to it, there are going to be plenty this season on that showing. Could have easily scored 3 or 4 from corners alone with a bit more luck tonight.

I literally don't remember us scoring from a single corner at all last season.

Guest Saturday Owl

If we did go into next season with this squad only, then our only hope would be set pieces really. (I'm sure we'll sign some players)

Madine seems like he is going to score the goals we need next season, lot's of hope for him. Well taken goal tonight.

Get used to it, there are going to be plenty this season on that showing. Could have easily scored 3 or 4 from corners alone with a bit more luck tonight.

We were saying the same Dan. We actually looked dangerous from set pieces. Loads of movement off the ball, good delivery and plenty of ariel threat. Makes a change from everyone stood with their hands on their hips waiting for potter to find the first defender!!

Think Buxton may have got one at home to Orient perhaps? Back post header.

But our set pieces were generally awful ( scary Potter flashback )

Sedgwick put in a number of really quality crosses yesterday, was only a matter of time before somebody got on the end of one.

Guest James-The-Owl

Good vid, we could've easily scored a couple more from corners both tonight and at Worksop, four of the five goals we've scored so far have been from corners. Hopefully it carries on into the season.

Guest owls_mike

Did you take that from back of the nou camp could barely see it. Plus combined with parkinsons was good footage;)

Haha yeah I probably got a little too excited for a pre-season friendly, just cant help myself!

As much as I dislike toytown fc you do have to feel a bit sorry playing football in that every week (and I probably had one of the better views)