Tango does 200m Arround track

But the stewards then chase him up steps presumably throwing him out. It was funniest thing ever but for god sake there is difference between having a laugh and causing trouble. Personally I think stewards need to get a life.It's best HT entertainment they will have at HT all season!!!.

Wonder whether he will be allowed in at Barnsley next week?!

He wasn't allowed in last pre-season due to some made up excuse and was conducting the songs from outside the stadium!!

He's harmless enough, wish people would just let him get on with it.

Guest Milan Mandaric - God

Tango goes purely for a good laugh and to watch his beloved Wednesday! Boring, boring stewards -.-

Guest TonyOwl88

I always thought Tango did his job to entertain everybody... including away fans. I'm not sure why he's targetted as some kind of trouble maker.

i remember when we were play palace (relegation day :angry: ) and he was at front of kop getting everyone going and was told to sit down, but before he had chance to even leave the front we scored, for some reason i jumped on tango asif he'd scored the goal, loads of people piled to the front of the kop was mint to be in the middle of it, leave tango to it!!