Guest leg-end-ary

Belive what you want. But the club does. And mm is doing all he can so he can get out of paying them. Remember he his a business man so saying he owes money isn't good for business. So while he does not have to pay anthing, he owes nothing. But there are people knocking on his door wanting their money. I hope this sounds better than accusing of owing money but to say they are still hatchets to bury yet.

Dear Charly may I suggest you come back before the end of next week when as you say it will all be in the public domain and say "I told you so" until then either put up or shut up !

Guest thetruthisoutthere

After the interesting C4 Dispatches last night, arrived to work this morning to a disgruntled blade saying it was BIASED,,, oh dear another conspiracy theory with the world against united

He then went on to blurt "yes were £57m in debt" (likely to be more since the filming) but Wednesday are 96m in debt!!!!

I asked him to explain,, he said well the debt that was part written off from Co-op was only the surface and we have many other debtors. While i can appreciate yes we may owe suppliers etc. I'm sure part of the deal was that the old board had so much owed to them but I cannot accept £96m in debt... made me laugh really.

I put it down to the bitterness due to the programme showing United for what they are.

can anyone elaborate on any debt... sure Milan will want his money back and rightfully more, its an investment but £96m!!!!

Think he's telling porkies,,, well that makes sense...

:laugh: Our debt is as massive as our fanbase

500 million

Imagine what that reported £57m would be without the parachute payments and Tevez money.

I pity them, I really do.

Pity and Shame. That's all.

err..............£96 million perchance?biggrin.gif

Seriously though never ceases to amaze me how whenever something comes out that embarasses them, they step up their hate campaign against us. Their mentality always has and always will be hate Wednesday first, love United second.

Guest totemowl

Belive what you want. But the club does. And mm is doing all he can so he can get out of paying them. Remember he his a business man so saying he owes money isn't good for business. So while he does not have to pay anthing, he owes nothing. But there are people knocking on his door wanting their money. I hope this sounds better than accusing of owing money but to say they are still hatchets to bury yet.

Dear tonto

You've got a known rep for posting hoaxes and axfew warnings. That's why they don't work very well.

Guest totemowl

Dear tonto

You've got a known rep for posting hoaxes and axfew warnings. That's why they don't work very well.

Care to tell us why you bother?

Comedy Gold.

lol

I know owls owe money out but if you start mentioning names it jeapordises people. But trust me its not all over yet, with some business.

That's the problem with these forums. We can't mention names. But it will come out soon. Probably before the end of next week. Mm is a business man so he knows when he has to pay and when he can hold it off.

Not going tonight as I'm in London but more than happy to talk to you tommorrow offline. At Stocksbridge

Bugger all that - all we want to know is when the ex-Owl you promised is signing for Stocksbridge!

I know owls owe money out but if you start mentioning names it jeapordises people. But trust me its not all over yet, with some business.

WOW! This is revelationary. Thanks for brining it to light today.

I completely understand you not wanting to mention just who it is the club owes money to, care to mention how much it is that we are owing, after all you wouldn't be giving anything away if we don't know who we owe it to?

How hard is it. WE HAVE NO DEBT.

We do have a debt

to Robbo for showing that we are still the bigger club in the city and that he would double roger them...on the pitch as their manager, then also trying to sell them to some guy from Team America with a 28yr old daughter who was going to be the "owner"

You simply couldn't make it up.

So McCabe....you can't blame Tevez or the Council for this...better sue your son

post-9293-026213100 1311096670_thumb.jpg

Guest scott_andrew_william

It amazes me, I bet some of the Pigs' actually believe some of the poo poo they write.

It's jealousy, and they were embarrassed on TV. They think we haven't got any money to spend, but maybe it hasn't hit them on their snouts that we're buying what we can sustain. So if we don't go up next season we don't have to SELL,SELL,SELL. Which's is basically what they're doing. We now run properly unlike them Snoutbeasts'. Plus most people from outside the club would agree that their owner's having problems paying for their losses. I wish them reporters were a bunch of crooks, because they would have bargained that club down yo a lot less than 15mill. An owner who's desperate to escape from a failure of a football club, and a bunch of "clueless", ungrateful football fans'. Did you enjoy your one season in the premiership, which you weren't good enough to stay in? You actually count that as success, joke club, joke fans' and a Lego stadium.

Obviously having your collar felt by South Yorkshires finest for posting scurilous rumours had no effect on you, Ben. (other than to turn you into an even bigger tool) :mad:

Guest Mexico Baby

We have one owner, no PLC, so any 'debt' from running Sheffield Wednesday comes straight out of Mandy's pocket. The club is his investment - if it fails, we stay underachieving and he could well make a loss, though if he succeeds, we get to the Premeirship (or on the front foot to getting there) and Mandy makes a sh*tload of cash. Whatever happens, Sheffield Wednesday FC won't be

stung with ANY debt.

Not true, the club is milans investment but he is investing in the club (or the company which owns/ runs. Swfc) by way of loans. Any funds Milan introduces to the club will be shown in the club accounts as debt due to shareholders/ directors.

The fact that Milan owns 100% of the club makes no difference to the above, if he puts 2 million into the club, Milan will be included in creditors (debt) at 2 million.

It's exactly the same as other clubs that rely on a rich chairman to finance the clubs, for example Bolton, Sunderland, Chelsea and the blunts