Guest leg-end-ary

Guest totemowl
<br />Not true, the club is milans investment but he is investing in the club (or the company which owns/ runs. Swfc) by way of loans. <b>Any funds Milan introduces to the club will be shown in the club accounts as debt due to shareholders/ directors.</b>

The fact that Milan owns 100% of the club makes no difference to the above, if he puts 2 million into the club,  Milan will be included in  creditors (debt) at 2 million.

It's exactly the same as other clubs that rely on a rich chairman to finance the clubs, for example Bolton, Sunderland, Chelsea and the blunts

Where has it been stated that he's loaning money to the club? He's not. He has in fact indicated the opposite. That differentiates him from McCabe and Dave Allen.

I think you need to see the accounts before being sure about this.

I think you'll also find most rich chairmen don't loan money to their clubs.

Guest Mexico Baby

Yeah defo need to see some accounts to be 100% sure, but I'd be surprised if it's find any other way. It's the most tax efficient way to do it.

And most rich chairmen do put money in via loans, all apart from man city who convert the loans into equity at the end of each year.

It would be interesting to hear from any other accountant who may be more in the know about swfc set up, My take is that MM is investing his cash via loans which won't be repaid until he sells the company.

Just cant help thinking its karma! Guy I know whose been a st holder at the lane since he was a kid, and is quite well connected down there was saying he can see crowds down to 10k next season and admin before Christmas. I was trying desperately not to laugh. Not renewed his st for the first time ever. He was saying losing daykin was a disaster for them, and him taking over commercial side at S6 will prove disastrous :laugh: for them.

Yeah defo need to see some accounts to be 100% sure, but I'd be surprised if it's find any other way. It's the most tax efficient way to do it.

And most rich chairmen do put money in via loans, all apart from man city who convert the loans into equity at the end of each year.

It would be interesting to hear from any other accountant who may be more in the know about swfc set up, My take is that MM is investing his cash via loans which won't be repaid until he sells the company.

they're not loans...

he's injecting cash into his own business by means on investment...

by building up his business with better assets (players) he increases the worth of the business...

if the club is then promoted through having better players then once again the worth of the club increases...

you must speculate, to accumulate...

WARNING INVESTMENTS MAY GO DOWN, AS WELL AS UP...(especially at the lane)... lol

Guest scott_andrew_william

Who knows he might build us a hotel so that it brings extra revenue into the club ;), but he will probably buy us a striker instead :)...those people would know all about investment on the pitch wouldn't they? ;)

Dear Charly may I suggest you come back before the end of next week when as you say it will all be in the public domain and say "I told you so" until then either put up or shut up !

snapback.pngcharliegeorge, on 19 July 2011 - 05:43 PM, said:

Belive what you want. But the club does. And mm is doing all he can so he can get out of paying them. Remember he his a business man so saying he owes money isn't good for business. So while he does not have to pay anthing, he owes nothing. But there are people knocking on his door wanting their money. I hope this sounds better than accusing of owing money but to say they are still hatchets to bury yet.

Dear Charly may I suggest you come back before the end of next week when as you say it will all be in the public domain and say "I told you so" until then either put up or shut up !

Come on Charliegeorge ...You said you'd be back where TF are you ?

After the interesting C4 Dispatches last night, arrived to work this morning to a disgruntled blade saying it was BIASED,,, oh dear another conspiracy theory with the world against united

He then went on to blurt "yes were £57m in debt" (likely to be more since the filming) but Wednesday are 96m in debt!!!!

I asked him to explain,, he said well the debt that was part written off from Co-op was only the surface and we have many other debtors. While i can appreciate yes we may owe suppliers etc. I'm sure part of the deal was that the old board had so much owed to them but I cannot accept £96m in debt... made me laugh really.

I put it down to the bitterness due to the programme showing United for what they are.

can anyone elaborate on any debt... sure Milan will want his money back and rightfully more, its an investment but £96m!!!!

Think he's telling porkies,,, well that makes sense...

I wonder if your work colleague is Mike the Bitter Blade .... World Cup Stadium ... Co-Op Bank ... blah blah blah