Guest leg-end-ary

Guest leg-end-ary

After the interesting C4 Dispatches last night, arrived to work this morning to a disgruntled blade saying it was BIASED,,, oh dear another conspiracy theory with the world against united

He then went on to blurt "yes were £57m in debt" (likely to be more since the filming) but Wednesday are 96m in debt!!!!

I asked him to explain,, he said well the debt that was part written off from Co-op was only the surface and we have many other debtors. While i can appreciate yes we may owe suppliers etc. I'm sure part of the deal was that the old board had so much owed to them but I cannot accept £96m in debt... made me laugh really.

I put it down to the bitterness due to the programme showing United for what they are.

can anyone elaborate on any debt... sure Milan will want his money back and rightfully more, its an investment but £96m!!!!

Think he's telling porkies,,, well that makes sense...

After the interesting C4 Dispatches last night, arrived to work this morning to a disgruntled blade saying it was BIASED,,, oh dear another conspiracy theory with the world against united

He then went on to blurt "yes were £57m in debt" (likely to be more since the filming) but Wednesday are 96m in debt!!!!

I asked him to explain,, he said well the debt that was part written off from Co-op was only the surface and we have many other debtors. While i can appreciate yes we may owe suppliers etc. I'm sure part of the deal was that the old board had so much owed to them but I cannot accept £96m in debt... made me laugh really.

I put it down to the bitterness due to the programme showing United for what they are.

can anyone elaborate on any debt... sure Milan will want his money back and rightfully more, its an investment but £96m!!!!

Not a clue.

Our debt was £20 - 30 Million give or take for the past decade. The co-op wrote it off and when the transactions went though we were to be debt, free.

Utterly utterly wrong. On EVERY count.

I dont believe this at all...................its obviously a complete lie. How the flip can you have found a unitedite who accepts they are £57m in debt???? Come on stop making stuff up!!!

Guest intercity0wl

Just pat him on the head, sigh, and smile.

bejeezus.

Pigs got this thing in there head we are still in debt.

Lets strip it down. We were circa 30 Million in debt plus what was owed to the tax man. We get took over for 8 Million. Bank rights off rest and shareholders get a small ish amount on re entry to Premier League plus Dave Allen got a his cut from Mandaric.

This to me does not equal 96 million pound in debt,

This to me equals £0 of debt following take over

Guest pembo55

I dont believe this at all...................its obviously a complete lie. How the flip can you have found a unitedite who accepts they are £57m in debt???? Come on stop making stuff up!!!

This I font know one unitedite who will agree there up to the neck in debt. They think they owe about two and six pence at most idiotic grunters

Do you work in a mental hospital?

Just not bothered...

He's talking utter poo .

Our debts before Mandaric was around the £30m mark.

After he did the deal to buy us, all creditors debts were settled. A chunk of money was paid to the Co-Op and they wrote off the rest. Dave Allen also recieved a chunk of money and te rest will be settled with him when we get in the Prem. All others directors who are owed money will be paid when we reach the Prem. The rest of the creditors i.e. police, ambulance, food & catering etc etc. were all settled with the first few months of Milans reign.

We hve very little to no debt now.

Also tell your Porkers mate to get his rumbleing head of the sand and smell the coffee. They are un-workable!!

Edited by BRADDAZ

We have one owner, no PLC, so any 'debt' from running Sheffield Wednesday comes straight out of Mandy's pocket. The club is his investment - if it fails, we stay underachieving and he could well make a loss, though if he succeeds, we get to the Premeirship (or on the front foot to getting there) and Mandy makes a sh*tload of cash. Whatever happens, Sheffield Wednesday FC won't be stung with ANY debt.

Guest leg-end-ary

Got another grunter who possibly agreed with the first, told him to prove it. He found an old business plan on the tinternet declaring £28m debt BEFORE takeover, he now accepts theres no £96m debt... :-) good boy

He incidently also admits to SUFC being £57m in debt... so i've found two that admit it