SWFC Non Fun Day

Staff in store working hard - no doubt about that.

And Jon - no, I believe sizes ARE smaller than last year.

It's worrying that Wednesday STILL making buying products such hard work for customers. I hope they have a 'de-briefing' and find out what they can do better next year

Let's be right, Wednesday couldn't organise a wee wee up in a brewery.

Queued up for 40 minutes so kids could get their photo taken with the players, only to be told by some jobsworth steward that "You can only take photos of the players, not with them."

When I asked why, she said "because there too many people here, it will take too long."

Even the players looked a bit bemused by it all, Prutton said a steward nearly frogmarched him out when he let a young 'un sit next to him for a photo, totally un-necessary and left a lot of people pissed off.

Queued up for 40 minutes so kids could get their photo taken with the players, only to be told by some jobsworth steward that "You can only take photos of the players, not with them."

Not good PR I'm afraid.

Will we ever learn?

A bit of time spent with kids today will make fans for life.

one poxy bouncing castle for the little uns, i took two four year olds, they had a turn on that, then sat in a fire engine then had a picture took with ozzie and barney then that was it for em, surley the club could've been in touch with somone to get a few rides up and running.

queue's far too long to get em both the shirt because at their ages their attention span is zilch.

very dissapointing today.

Edited by council owl

So they have sold out after less than 1 day? Goodness me that is fantastic in terms of fan support but pretty poor from the club in terms of stocking! If you are going to have a massive launch day make sure you have more than enough for any eventuality!

Just not bothered...

Guest scott_andrew_william

Let's be right, Wednesday couldn't organise a wee wee up in a brewery.

When I asked why, she said "because there too many people here, it will take too long."

Even the players looked a bit bemused by it all, Prutton said a steward nearly frogmarched him out when he let a young 'un sit next to him for a photo, totally un-necessary and left a lot of people pissed off.

I'm surprised Prutton didn't tell the steward to pi** off, I know I would have.