SWFC Non Fun Day

Very little about and not much to do.

But my major gripe (sorry James) is the complete shambles of a kit launch. 'Megastore' was rammed with queues around the car park - as you'd expect. But tiotal fiasco inside, zero room to find / try on a shirt and little organisation.

Would it have been so difficult to take reservations at least - giving the club knowledge of what to order in. Have a queue dedicated to collection and payment.

Guest BoomTownOwls

I am in the same queue, 70 minutes and counting.

The main problem is that due to the sheer volume there will be queues at the till no matter what.

They needed mobile racks more strategically placed with each size restocked. At the moment it is difficult to even find the right size. It says large on the wall then there is anything but large on that rack.

The main thing that would have aided sales is some temporary separate cash only tills.

I am guessing they are easily going to clear 5000 shirts today.

One of the things we do at work when things haven't done so well is to have a lessons learned meeting afterwards to take note of what could have gone better, then try to improve the process next time around. Just a suggestion.

The good news is that the excellent home shirt is selling well.

I hope people can get around quickly and that the queue speeds up.

I am in the same queue, 70 minutes and counting.

The main problem is that due to the sheer volume there will be queues at the till no matter what.

They needed mobile racks more strategically placed with each size restocked. At the moment it is difficult to even find the right size. It says large on the wall then there is anything but large on that rack.

The main thing that would have aided sales is some temporary separate cash only tills.

I am guessing they are easily going to clear 5000 shirts today.

Problem in every clothes shop, people take something off one rack but don't always put it back on the right one sometimes take them off a hanger then not putting it back on the same one. Bought a polo shirt the other day, on the wrong hanger and rack had to take it back as it was the wrong size. Before anybody says I should've checked in store I was in a hurry.

Problem in every clothes shop, people take something off one rack but don't always put it back on the right one sometimes take them off a hanger then not putting it back on the same one. Bought a polo shirt the other day, on the wrong hanger and rack had to take it back as it was the wrong size. Before anybody says I should've checked in store I was in a hurry.

The devil takes a hand in what is done in haste. :biggrin:

One of the things we do at work when things haven't done so well is to have a lessons learned meeting afterwards to take note of what could have gone better, then try to improve the process next time around. Just a suggestion.

The good news is that the excellent home shirt is selling well.

I hope people can get around quickly and that the queue speeds up.

Nah, best way to learn is through pain.

Hope Megson has the entire commercial team in early tomorrow, running up the steps of the kop til they vomit.

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

It's chaos for player signings for kids they said go 1867 lounge but forgot to meantion you have to que from north stand. So a load was waiting near main reception only to be told got to go past Sheridan suite and then the ques was just silly so gone home. Apart from the players training there's nothing really to do unless you between 4-12yrs old.

Probs about an hour wait from joining the que to paying for your shirt.......

Yeah could maybe have somehow been organised better (don't ask me how though!!) But if at end of the day we all go home with this beaut of a kit, & the club has taken dome decent coin that's the main thing y'all!!

Guest scott_andrew_william

I went, the ques were massive and I got there at like half ten, talked to a few people when the players were training (where was semendo?) but that was about it. I'm reading the Howard Webb interview thing

set off from Bradford early and was suprised to be very near the front of the queue, in and out with 3 shirts in about 5 minutes, have watched the training, now in a bit of a queue for autographs ( as expected ). Good day out hardly a fiasco, even got a free wednesdayite shirt.