How to buy a football club

Guest bartos

:wink: In fairness he could be viewing from a mobile device. You can't always see the sub-titles from there.

I am, Neil could do with upgrading the mobile site or totally removing sub title option

Wonder is Sheard gets a mention?

It's called "How to buy a football club", not "How not to buy a football club".

He probably won't be able to watch it anyway, if his aerial's been repossessed.

Guest Distraught!

I thought it was easy!

You just turn up at the door with a banker's letter that you conveniently prepared earlier on your word processor and a name card from some dodgy lawyer in Switzerland.

Then when the owners try to slam the door in your face, conveniently insert your left size twelve.

Job done - half a season in the directors' box and free balti pies!

:happy:

I thought it was easy!

You just turn up at the door with a banker's letter that you conveniently prepared earlier on your word processor and a name card from some dodgy lawyer in Switzerland.

Then when the owners try to slam the door in your face, conveniently insert your left size twelve.

Job done - half a season in the directors' box and free balti pies!

:happy:

You forgot to mention infiltrating the fans forums.....

When we were so, so close to receivership the value of our club was on the floor because without the club going forward the real eastate value of Hillsborough was on the floor. Partly because the real estate value of Hillsborough had been affected by the flood and the planning permision maze many pundits were saying that the clubs value was probably twice that of the estimated £10M worth of the Middlewood Rd training facility. So the club was valued at probably £20M with a £26M debt.

Surely this has all changed with the arrival of Milan. the need for fire sales has gone, the future is guaranteed in the medium term with Milan at the helm until we stand on the threshold of a return to the top tier.

Wind the clock forward to that glorious day and what will the club be worth then...........How much will Milan want for a club where the ground has been revamped. The team will contain a mix of

ex-Internationals, kids on the brink of youth international selection and experienced tier 2 players....All ready and rarin to have a go at the Premeirship ?

Guesses Anyone ?

Sorry if I've given anyone the horn :biggrin:

When we were so, so close to receivership the value of our club was on the floor because without the club going forward the real eastate value of Hillsborough was on the floor. Partly because the real estate value of Hillsborough had been affected by the flood and the planning permision maze many pundits were saying that the clubs value was probably twice that of the estimated £10M worth of the Middlewood Rd training facility. So the club was valued at probably £20M with a £26M debt.

Surely this has all changed with the arrival of Milan. the need for fire sales has gone, the future is guaranteed in the medium term with Milan at the helm until we stand on the threshold of a return to the top tier.

Wind the clock forward to that glorious day and what will the club be worth then...........How much will Milan want for a club where the ground has been revamped. The team will contain a mix of

ex-Internationals, kids on the brink of youth international selection and experienced tier 2 players....All ready and rarin to have a go at the Premeirship ?

Guesses Anyone ?

Sorry if I've given anyone the horn biggrin.gif

I'll stick to naughty ladies for the horn if you don't mind Nev. Financial stuff makes me wilt.