You're Having A Laugh Wednesday

It doesn't exactly look a professional shoot does it.

Have you see the carpark and crap in the background !

Perhaps they have resigned to the fact that you can't polish a turd and have given up on marketing that abomination.

Seriously though with the open day coming up and a chance to boost sales you would have thought they would have given it a decent bit of advertisement. Hopefully the home shirt will prove to be a much better option. Merchandising accounts for a not insignificant percentage of revenue and replica kits are supposed to be the stand out products and best sellers. If this is the best that the club can do to promote these items its no surprise that generally the fans have a poor opinion of what is on offer in the club shop.

Edited by Guest

poor attempt at photography and marketing of the shirts isn't it ..

sup with getting out the ironing board and having them stood in the club shop??!! or on the pitch pretending to play footy like in football kit manufacturer catalogues (Prostar et al)

Guest Briscoe Inferno

I do believe there is a slight wee wee stain on the crotch area...so someones a little excited by it at least........

At least they've attempted to be consistent with the pi$$ stains on the upper concourse area... :dry:

Are the shirts and shorts different shades of boring dull grey? Or is it my, my, my imagination baby, oh I.......

Nope, you're not imagining it.........but it's because they're really jimjams.

In hot weather you only wear the shorts to bed, so they obviously get washed more than the top.....hence the colour difference.

Guest Mexico Baby

It looks like a training top rather than a footy shirt.

I think they've took the attitude that you can't polish a turd, so why bother, the crappy eBay pose will do