Can anyone at the club help me?

Guest duediligence

Guest duediligence

What is the likelyhood of Sheffield Wednesday doing a tour of the ground, changing rooms etc. I know we used to do something like this but im not sure anymore.

Its for the missus, she is a tutor for vunerable young people and has about 27 kids in her class. Come on Wednesday, sort something out, 27 new fans in waiting.....

Tar

Guest scott_andrew_william

What is the likelyhood of Sheffield Wednesday doing a tour of the ground, changing rooms etc. I know we used to do something like this but im not sure anymore.

Its for the missus, she is a tutor for vunerable young people and has about 27 kids in her class. Come on Wednesday, sort something out, 27 new fans in waiting.....

Tar

We went on one, erm idk contact the community officer person.

It's something i'm sure they would be able to do, and would be willing to do. The group size you've mentioned would be too big to take on the saturday morning tour (i'm fairly sure of that with 27 kids!) but from my experience the club will bend over backwards to accomodate fans' wishes if you/your missus explain the situation to them.

Unfortunately club employees seem to have been stopped from engaging with fans on here (which is a shame because whilst they took some poo poo they also helped hundreds of fans too) so you'd probably be best off giving the club a ring direct on 0871 995 1867 to sort it out. That is definitely the better option rather than emailing the club which has an appaling reply rate.

Edited by TheBoyBeevers

Tar

Here's a suggestion (maybe its a little out there but worth a punt)....... contact them and ask.

Guest Big Guns

What is the likelyhood of Sheffield Wednesday doing a tour of the ground, changing rooms etc. I know we used to do something like thius but im not sure anymore.

Tar

let em do it but get extra security on

Tar

Why the flip has anyone voted this down? Some of the owlstalkers on here really baffle me, and you can vote this down all you want.angry.gif

Edited by Skeggy Owl

Why the flip has anyone voted this down? Some of the owlstalkers on here really baffle me, and you can vote this down all you want.angry.gif

Could it be because of the "Come on Wednesday, sort something out" comment. As if the club is to blame in some way.

How does the club know the poser's mrs is a tutor of vulnerable kids wanting a trip round the ground? How does the club know her contact details? Unless of course someone contacts the club and asks.

Just a thought.

PS - I haven't voted anyone down, or up.

Guest Darkus Owlus

flipping hell, there's some proper stuck up sad b@stards on here, someone posts a topic asking for a bit of help and fellow Wednesdayite's take the wee wee.

Some people need to get out more.

Agreed, his missus seems to rarther commendably look after vunerable kids, the guy's asked for help and he's been given a -5.

Crazy.

Edited by Darkus Owlus

Guest Big Guns

flipping hell, there's some proper stuck up sad b@stards on here, someone posts a topic asking for a bit of help and fellow Wednesdayite's take the wee wee.

Some people need to get out more.

I agree look at all the sensible and knowledgeable stuff I put on here and I'm minus 3000 and odd it seems the cleverist of us get negged more ,but that's just how we roll on here

Tar

I work with youngsters aged 16-19 and regularly take groups for a ground tour. If you contact the club and speak to someone in "Football in the Community" team I am sure they will sort this for you. I always take this route. :rolleyes: :

Tar

Should imagine they do as they still do ground tours. I went on one as a lad. It was tops!

Guest JonTheOwl66

I agree look at all the sensible and knowledgeable stuff I put on here and I'm minus 3000 and odd it seems the cleverist of us get negged more ,but that's just how we roll on here

Amen to that BG.

Here's a suggestion (maybe its a little out there but worth a punt)....... contact them and ask.

You kn*b

Cant believe the stuff im seeing on this thread.

But then again its owlstalk

(I bet you were pulling your needle wee pipe thinking how funny you are.......not!)

Edited by w.owl

Guest christheowl

now now children, play nice !

I understand both sides in this thread, but a much nicer and polite way to put it was to respond by saying ' Have you tried contacting the club mate'...This is known as been polite and having respect for other people....ohhh and on another point, If like myself you only have a mobile, ringing the club can cost a fortune compared to seeking help on a forum where alot of staff at the club use.

that is all.