Irish Sheffield Wednesday Supporters Club

Guest Irish owl

Guest Irish owl

Any Irish owls on this that are interested in starting the irish sheffield wednesday supporters club???

"We are planning to set up an official Irish Sheffield Wednesday Supporters Club. The more the merrier - if you know someone who would be interested in joining us -he/she would be very welcome. It will get some time till we get a proper structure for our project but we will get there. Would be great if we could all meet up for a few drinks or even for a live game. ".

Any Irish owls on this that are interested in starting the irish sheffield wednesday supporters club???

"We are planning to set up an official Irish Sheffield Wednesday Supporters Club. The more the merrier - if you know someone who would be interested in joining us -he/she would be very welcome. It will get some time till we get a proper structure for our project but we will get there. Would be great if we could all meet up for a few drinks or even for a live game. ".

The best of luck with your efforts. It would be nice to see.

Guest swfc123

when i lived in bangor in the north there were about 6 wednesday fans in the town i still see one or two when i go over

Guest Irish owl

good stuff guys for those of u on facebook plz join the group and those of ye that don't we will be in contact soon uto

Guest jdowl1

I know a few Irish lads who support Wednesday but don,t log onto OT, i,ll tell them about the FB site.Sometimes see a tricolour at Hillsboro,.Be good to have a get - together whenever the Buoys are over.

UTO