He still aint paid the Ariel Man

Guest intercity0wl

You mean to say part of the matchday section is featuring none poo poo at the moment ?

Just to cheer you up a little bit; Don't have a clue what it is at Hillsborough but i was in today, breaking news due, the 'Front page is being held'

No Nev, but this certainly doesn't belong here. Sheard is a charlatan, how anybody has any sympathy for him is beyond me, although it would appear he has at least one fan.

I don't actually need cheering up, today is a good bi-polar day but I'll try to contain my excitement at the impending good news. Thanks.

I think it's important to remember that Mr Sheard was actually just one of the effects of the mismanagment at board level within the club. It was never Sheard that split the fan base it was those who refused to accept the reality of the state of the club and continued to act in a way that was about self interest not in the best interest of the club. There were some who continued to support those individuals until the bitter end out of blind loyalty or personal attachment....my disgust and loathing sits much better with them than with Mr Sheard.

Let's not forget also just how far things had to go after the Sheard Saga before anything positive happened....and if MM hadn't been on the scene this club would have been well and truly foooked.

Mr Sheard...never really got involved with that, but I bet those ultimatly responsible wont be worrying about bankcrupcy.

Edited by Freshfish

Well done to the board on this one!

'well done' as in well done for not selling up to a guy with no brass, or well done as in finding a stooge to take the heat off them, and keep the fans hanging on and arguing amongst themselves for 14 months?

Guest Leg-end

'well done' as in well done for not selling up to a guy with no brass, or well done as in finding a stooge to take the heat off them, and keep the fans hanging on and arguing amongst themselves for 14 months?

Both. Quite an achievement really!

Guest Leg-end

...hahahahahahahahahahahahah....yep...well done....masterful...come back, we need your financial skills and quality decision making abilities....ffs...bof

wink.gif

A while after Geoff's attempts to get involved with Wednesday had failed, I had a very interesting telephone conversation with Lee.

Lee furnished me with info that allowed me to tie up a few loose ends and make some sense of the whole debacle.

You make some interesting links in your post by the way jamsandwich.

Ahhh, some old skool "ITK" teasing.

The boardroom was full of posts like this, often from the easily led who ' Believed' Geoff cos they got a PM from him. I remember how angry these pro Sheared posters made me in the beginning, then how stupid they looked in the end; their reluctance to admit Sheared was a chancer even when the game was up was hilarious.

Guest wistowowl

A Prize ***!!

He chanced his way into watching some dreadful football with the promise of salvation only to be found out and eventually declared bankrupt and living with his parents..........Sad Tw*t

Enough said......