Twitter

A great place to get info from.

Danny Baath and Semi chatting about FIFA 11 and how Daniel jones and Baath played before.

Sounds like Baath is coming back from the convo. Getting in the FIFA practice to beat DJ again!

Danny Baath and Semi chatting about FIFA 11 and how Daniel jones and Baath played before.

Sounds like Baath is coming back from the convo. Getting in the FIFA practice to beat DJ again!

Good detective work. I hope so. :biggrin:

i hope so too

but not reading too much into it jones and baath will have been at wolves together??

I know but the fact that they are all on about it might mean Danny is coming back to beat Jones on FIFA therefore joining us again. Probably get put in tomorrows Star, Batth to take part in Owls season on FIFA 11. :happy:

Guest mrbluesky

Convo?

Batth isn't even on FIFA 11 I don't think, I remember trying to transfer him to Wednesday when he and Rob Jones signed for us on loan. :happy:

I had him, 59 overall. So I changed him to a 67 overall and used him in my manager mode. Cheeky but also its more realistic because he was very good for us.

Nailed on he's coming back on loan.

The biggest sign was when we delayed on the Morrison to Charlton deal, eventually letting him go.

Great news when he's back too. Cracking player!

I thought so too. Cant think Mcarthy would really see him as being good enough at this point in his career. The other option I thought of is him going to the Championship on loan, but I do now think he is coming back on loan. Whih would be fantastic. Added to a more solid left back and of course a stronger midfield, it is looking good.

Guest Sheff Owl

Batth certainly won't be in the first team squad for Wolves.

Now it depends if McCarthy thinks he has done it in League one and is waiting if Championship team show interest.

Batth still has a lot to learn and of course i would love that to be with us and would hope Batth would want to come back.

If I was Mick McCarthy *shudder* I would rather see batth now have a season in the championship. Surely this must be the next step of his development.

Hope we get him though, he's going to be very good prem defender in a few years.

If I was Mick McCarthy *shudder* I would rather see batth now have a season in the championship. Surely this must be the next step of his development.

Hope we get him though, he's going to be very good prem defender in a few years.

Only downside to that would be would he be guaranteed games whereas with us he would.

I hate to break it to ya, but you can play people on Fifa through the tinter web these days :biggrin:

I disagree. He only came to us in March which means he realistically spent about 2 months with us.

If I were McCarthy, i'd see Wednesday as a perfect option. He will get a full season to settle in a side at a good club and develop week in, week out, whilst under the guidance of a very experienced manager who's style you could arguably is similar to his own.

Edited by tomhollywood