Cillian Sheridan?

Guest DSC_UK

Guest 03 owl

God knows, but can you post more so i can keep looking at your Avatar, even if they are blank threads cheers :biggrin: .

Guest surfinjim

Good god NO! He's friggin GASH!

He was at Motherwell and saw him against Rangers. He was the worse player on the park by a country mile.

Good god NO! He's friggin GASH!

He was at Motherwell and saw him against Rangers. He was the worse player on the park by a country mile.

I don't know what game you were watching but I don't think he's that bad!

As soon as I heard Hibs were interested I was a wee bit concerned. He's not a standout player but Cillian is decent enough and will improve on what they have. He's better than the similar pish they've got already (Akpo Sodje). Would be a decent signing for them IMO.

I think Madine will be a good player for us next season and Cillian is in a similar mould. I'd rather have Madine personally but Cillian Sheridan is a decent striker and he's definitely a handful. He's a good age too and will get better. Easily good enough for League 1 anyway.

Guest Big Guns

Was this the lad on loan at Plymouth a bit a go?

Yep thats the one I've just read a book about him its called one million bad players every ones got it

Yep thats the one I've just read a book about him its called one million bad players every ones got it

I know you have. I just read that you read about him in a book about you called "One Million Tiresome, Attention-seeking Owlstalk Characters". Everyone seems to have it except for you.

Guest Big Guns

I know you have. I just read that you read about him in a book about you called "One Million Tiresome, Attention-seeking Owlstalk Characters". Everyone seems to have it except for you.

Can I borrow it after you've read it please

No thanks, should have gone for the lad who has just gone on loan for the season from Celtic to Brentford Niall Mcginn winger not a striker like but youthful and a little like JP was.

Yep, great signing for Brentford.

I would love to see here fella who was last season on loan from Celtic to Huddersfield - Graham Carey. Hope I got his name right ?!

Yep, great signing for Brentford.

I would love to see here fella who was last season on loan from Celtic to Huddersfield - Graham Carey. Hope I got his name right ?!

Heard he signed for St. Mirren yesterday. Pretty sure it was them.

Guest Saturday Owl

Should be a good signing for Hibs if they take him on, would take most of the strikers we've been linked with over him though.

Heard he signed for St. Mirren yesterday. Pretty sure it was them.

Checked out, and yes you are right, he really signed for them on 2 years deal. Shame, as I think he is a really good young player and would wanted to see him sign for us. He did well for Huddersfield while on loan, and Clarke wanted to keep him, but couldn't agree terms with Celtic.

Anyone knows what Kevin McDonald is doing these days, and is he still out of contract, or he signed with someone ? Excellent talent who lost his way a bit lately, but could fit really well in Megson's philosophy if ginger Mourinho could bring him back to form he was in year ago.